Subject: Re: Deploying the i18n’d web site

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:21:00 +0100

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 06:33:46PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hi Florian,
> 
> We dropped the ball on this, but it looks like we were close to the
> finish line.
> 
> What would it take to complete the i18n’d web site deployment?  It would
> be great to get that done by the time of the next release.
>

set_from_accept_language $lang en de;

would better be a global directive.  en comes first so it is the
default.

Otherwise it’s the changes you quoted.  Testing is difficult though.
I tested without https and with some modifications to make berlin.scm
work in a virtual machine.

I will try rebasing wip-i18n to current master now.

Regards,
Florian