Subject: Re: bug#26302: [website] translations

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 18:13:56 +0100

On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 05:18:28PM +0100, pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) wrote:
> I changed it now, also for the dropdowns.  The change is online now
> that the website was rebuilt.
> 
>

Dropdowns are fixed for real now.

> > But now that the width of the menu will vary depending on each
> > language, the whole menu bar will probably have to be redesigned.
> > 
> 
> German is slightly wider than English and Chinese will be slightly
> smaller.  Hopefully it won’t matter, otherwise the navbar could be put
> in a div container with display: flex; or something for spacing
> between elements.
> 

For example, the navbar could be given a width

<nav class="menu" style="width: 100%;">

and the ul inside could be given display:flex and justify-content

<ul style="display: flex;justify-content: space-between;">

Or not.  Maybe it is good as it is.

Regards,
Florian