Subject: bug#26302: [website] translations

From: "pelzflorian (Florian Pelz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 17:18:28 +0100

On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 09:01:17AM -0500, sirgazil wrote:
> Hi, Florian :)
> 
> ---- On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 04:02:16 -0500 pelzflorian (Florian Pelz) <[email-masked]> wrote ----
> 
>  > Another thing is that perhaps the CSS margin of the .menu-item:link 
>  > elements in the navbar should be reduced.  What do you think: 
>  >  
>  > https://guix.gnu.org/.i18n/de/ 
>  > https://guix.gnu.org/.i18n/en/ 
> 
> Yes. For now, I think "margin: 0px 2px" would be ok. 
> […]

I changed it now, also for the dropdowns.  The change is online now
that the website was rebuilt.

> But now that the width of the menu will vary depending on each
> language, the whole menu bar will probably have to be redesigned.
> 

German is slightly wider than English and Chinese will be slightly
smaller.  Hopefully it won’t matter, otherwise the navbar could be put
in a div container with display: flex; or something for spacing
between elements.

Regards,
Florian