Subject: bug#26289: 24.5; Exiting minibuffer with C-g, while focused on minibuffer window not working

From: joakim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 14:26:45 +0200

Hello! The title sums it up I think. Broken into steps:

1. Open find file minibuffer with C-x C-f. Current dir path shows.
2. Regret it, or close for some other reason, C-g.
3. Only thing shown in minibuffer is now the text "Quit"
4. Focus/Cursor is still in the minibuffer window
5. After 1-2 seconds, minibuffer is back in "Find file" mode

Hope this is a good enough explanation!

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
of 2016-04-17 on lgw01-04, modified by Debian
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
`configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
--sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
--localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
--mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp 

--build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
--libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
--infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs24:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp 

--with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
'CFLAGS=-g -O2 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat
-Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Important settings:
value of $LC_MONETARY: nb_NO.UTF-8
value of $LC_NUMERIC: nb_NO.UTF-8
value of $LC_TIME: nb_NO.UTF-8
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
eldoc-mode: t
rich-minority-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
global-git-gutter-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
global-ethan-wspace-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
company-quickhelp-mode: t
global-company-mode: t
company-mode: t
electric-pair-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
global-subword-mode: t
subword-mode: t
flx-ido-mode: t
ido-vertical-mode: t
ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
delete-selection-mode: t
show-paren-mode: t
which-function-mode: t
global-linum-mode: t
linum-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Loading /etc/emacs/site-start.d/50dictionaries-common.el (source)...done
ad-handle-definition: `ido-completing-read' got redefined
Loading /home/joakim/.emacs.d/custom.el (source)...done
Loading iso-transl...done
ad-handle-definition: `ido-completing-read' got redefined
.emacs.d/modules/ohai-ido.el: `flet' is an obsolete macro (as of 24.3); 
use either `cl-flet' or `cl-letf'.
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully.
Loading rich-minority...done
Loading smart-mode-line...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Load-path shadows:
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides 
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/site-lisp/debian-startup hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-id
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-list
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-info
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-src
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-version
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-element
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-install
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/joakim/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides 
/usr/share/emacs/24.5/lisp/org/ob-octave

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils
smex eldoc ohai-fsharp ohai-restclient ohai-ag ohai-elm ohai-haskell
ohai-markdown ohai-smart-mode-line smart-mode-line-respectful-theme
smart-mode-line rich-minority ohai-elisp ohai-help which-key
ohai-orgmode org-cliplink org-cliplink-transport org-cliplink-string
em-glob esh-util org-bullets org-element avl-tree org org-macro
org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline
outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
trampver shell pcomplete ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ohai-git git-gutter-fringe
fringe-helper git-gutter gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito gh-cache
pcache gh-auth gh-url url-http tls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history mailcap url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw timezone
eieio-base ohai-flycheck flycheck-color-mode-line face-remap flycheck
find-func ohai-project projectile grep compile comint ansi-color
ibuf-ext ibuffer ohai-dired dired+ image-dired format-spec image-file
dired-x dired-aux dired ohai-codestyle ethan-wspace ohai-snippets
yasnippet help-mode ohai-complete company-emoji company-emoji-list
company-quickhelp pos-tip company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-css company-nxml company-bbdb
company pcase ohai-editing elec-pair ohai-navigation anzu thingatpt
superword subword avy ohai-ido flx-ido flx ido-vertical-mode
ido-ubiquitous ido-completing-read+ ido ohai-splash web time-stamp
browse-url ohai-general autorevert filenotify delsel iso-transl
ohai-fonts edmacro kmacro ohai-appearance material-theme nyan-mode paren
which-func imenu hlinum linum term disp-table ehelp ohai-set-path
exec-path-from-shell ohai-startup-wizard ohai-personal-taste ohai-update
ohai-module-selector cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit
ohai-module-index cl-macs ohai-lib f ohai-package use-package diminish
bind-key easy-mmode paradox paradox-menu mule-util paradox-commit-list
hydra ring lv paradox-execute paradox-github seq seq-24 paradox-core
spinner subr-x cl gv gh-common gh-profile url-parse auth-source
gnus-util mm-util mail-prsvr password-cache url-vars rx s ucs-normalize
marshal ht json dash eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
cl-loaddefs cl-lib cconv eieio-core advice help-fns info easymenu
package epg-config time-date tooltip electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese hebrew
greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process dbusbind
gfilenotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 591787 102422)
(symbols 48 44393 0)
(miscs 40 331 172)
(strings 32 110842 115334)
(string-bytes 1 3191451)
(vectors 16 85680)
(vector-slots 8 1839685 292240)
(floats 8 8327 7491)
(intervals 56 3332 84)
(buffers 960 11)
(heap 1024 73579 9382))