Subject: bug#26256: [PATCH 5/6] gnu: Add userspace-rcu.

From: Marius Bakke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 01:05:50 +0200

Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]> writes:

> Marius,
>
> On 28/03/17 00:31, Marius Bakke wrote:
>> Oof. Can't blame your cat this time. Is anyone else seeing a bad
>> signature for id:[email-masked]?
>> 
>> Are you able to reproduce the bad git signatures with GPG from Guix?
>
> Oh! I didn't mean to send you on the beginnings of a bug hunt. Turn
> back. Trust me.
>
> Yes, my gnupg's definitely dodgy, and it really is from Guix . I've gone
> so far as to rm -rf /usr/bin/gpg* — no dice. I'm pretty sure it's
> somehow caused by the unique... let's call it ‘legacy-rich’ Ubuntu
> installation on this work laptop. It doesn't happen anywhere else.

Ok, good to know. It could be worth testing the memory. I guess we'll
find out after you've migrated to an entropy-free system :-)

> ...aanyway: ceph! \o/

I tried finding a soon.gif featuring a cephalopod, but this will do:

https://i.imgur.com/bMznpIo.gif :-)