Subject: bug#26256: [PATCH 5/6] gnu: Add userspace-rcu.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 00:59:22 +0200

Marius,

On 28/03/17 00:31, Marius Bakke wrote:
> Oof. Can't blame your cat this time. Is anyone else seeing a bad
> signature for id:[email-masked]?
> 
> Are you able to reproduce the bad git signatures with GPG from Guix?

Oh! I didn't mean to send you on the beginnings of a bug hunt. Turn
back. Trust me.

Yes, my gnupg's definitely dodgy, and it really is from Guix . I've gone
so far as to rm -rf /usr/bin/gpg* — no dice. I'm pretty sure it's
somehow caused by the unique... let's call it ‘legacy-rich’ Ubuntu
installation on this work laptop. It doesn't happen anywhere else.

However: that laptop has less than one month left as Important Work
Machine. Guess what's happening next? GuixSD is happening next.

Until then, I'm just going to ignore its quirks and live with the shame
(and not push any commits from this box, hook or no). I'll make sure
anything important's signed.

> Maybe it is the cat after all.

My cat is pure evil. I'm pretty sure she uses Windows.

...aanyway: ceph! \o/

Kind regards,

T G-R