Subject: bug#26256: [PATCH 5/6] gnu: Add userspace-rcu.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 00:21:28 +0200

Marius,

On 27/03/17 22:08, Marius Bakke wrote:
> Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]> writes:
>> I also prefer your ‘synopsis’ to mine.
> 
> I can update the synopsis of the existing package, and add @code{} 
> wrappers to your arguably better description; as well as adding 
> comments about the other licenses. How does that sound? :)

That sounds about perfect.

> PS: The PGP signature of this email is bad. If you are in fact
> Tobias, please reply with a signed email stating "I will not use
> important software from my host distro any longer" :-P

  $ grep gpg .thunderbird/*/prefs.js
  user_pref("extensions.enigmail.agentPath",
            "/home/nckx/.guix-profile/bin/gpg");

Checkmate, atheists.

T G-R