Subject: bug#26229: 26.0.50; shell-mode: turning off input echoing

From: Manuel Uberti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 21:32:49 +0100

After opening Emacs with emacs -Q, in scratch buffer I evaluate this:

(setq comint-process-echoes t)

Then:

- M-x shell
- ls RET

Output:

~ % ls
~ % ls --color=auto --group-directories-first
bin/        languagetool/  Pictures/    reveal.js/  tmp/
...

Is it possible to completely disable the echoing of the input?

Even using "stty -echo" doesn't change anything.

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-debian-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2017-03-23 built on snoop
Repository revision: 560d6f91246ee90ac6e630ae941097a4d4f8f730
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 8.7 (jessie)

Recent messages:
Type C-c C-c to finish, or C-c C-k to cancel
Diffing changes to be committed (C-g to abort diffing) [2 times]
When done with a buffer, type C-c C-c
Saving file /home/manuel/.emacs.d/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Wrote /home/manuel/.emacs.d/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
Git finished [2 times]
[C-t] show common commands, [?] describe events, [C-h i] show manual
Running git push -v origin master:refs/heads/master [2 times]
Git finished
Trash recentf~? (y or n) y [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --host=x86_64-debian-linux-gnu'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_GB.utf8
  value of $LANG: en_GB.utf8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-nav-mode: t
  highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  visual-fill-column-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  mu-auto-fill-comments-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  aggressive-indent-mode: t
  typo-global-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-historian-mode: t
  historian-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-hi-lock-mode: t
  hi-lock-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-strict-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scala hides
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/scala-mode-20170323.502/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mobile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-calc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-java hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-crypt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-archive hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macro hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-comint hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mhe hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-maxima hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-irc hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-md hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-eval hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-matlab hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-asymptote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-habit hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-agenda hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-beamer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-mouse hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-lob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-keys hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-makefile hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-table hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-io hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bibtex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-fortran hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-entities hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-shen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-feed hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-R hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-colview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-plot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-haskell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-mscgen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-octave hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-footnote hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-compat hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-dot hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-id hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-macs hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-awk hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-picolisp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-indent hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-publish hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-protocol hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-exp hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-ascii hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-perl hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-html hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-timer hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-bbdb hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-clojure hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-faces hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-list hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-src hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scheme hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-gnus hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-capture hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-css hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-screen hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-info hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-ctags hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-docview hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-datetree hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ref hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-rmail hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-eshell hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-man hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-core hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ruby hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-attach hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sass hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-w3m hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ledger hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-version hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-scala hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-python hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-odt hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-sql hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ox-latex hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-C hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-element hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-clock hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/org-install hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-tangle hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20170210/ob-js hides
/usr/local/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js

Features:
(shadow sort org-table org-indent org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus org-docview doc-view org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
mail-extr emacsbug sendmail char-fold rectangular-region-mode
multiple-cursors-core rect wgrep ivy-hydra copyright tildify
guess-language magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-popup flycheck-cask flycheck json map two-column
iso-transl cursor-sensor colir color descr-text mu-completion
sly-company company-auctex clojure-snippets yasnippet smartparens-latex
latex tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml crm company-oddmuse
company-keywords company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-capf company-cmake company-xcode
company-clang company-semantic company-eclim company-template
company-css company-nxml company-bbdb company mu-vers-control git-commit
with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server magit-utils log-edit
message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log mu-files image-file pdf-occur tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools pdf-view vc-git bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info
tq pdf-util image-mode hardhat ignoramus recentf tree-widget mu-dired
find-dired dired dired-loaddefs mu-latex mu-org org-bullets ox-reveal
ox-pandoc ht ox-org autoinsert ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-comint org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval org-macs
mu-flycheck disp-table highlight-symbol highlight-numbers parent-mode
rainbow-delimiters whitespace-cleanup-mode visual-fill-column noutline
outline tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell
parse-time format-spec flyspell ispell goto-addr bug-reference
mu-functions mu-shells em-hist em-pred em-cmpl esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
pcomplete mu-programming web-beautify mu-utilities mu-net browse-url
mu-projectile projectile grep compile comint ansi-color mu-languages
mu-search mu-navigation ace-link avy mu-editing aggressive-indent typo
dubcaps-mode autorevert filenotify super-save saveplace cap-words
superword subword undo-tree diff mu-ivy counsel jka-compr esh-util etags
xref project swiper smex ido ivy-historian historian ivy flx delsel
ivy-overlay ffap mu-windows winner mu-buffers ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs savehist mb-depth mu-highlight whitespace hi-lock
hl-todo diff-hl vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode paren mu-pairs
smartparens-config smartparens thingatpt mu-keybindings hydra ring lv
which-key mu-style zerodark-theme let-alist all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons font-lock+ stripe-buffer
advice page-break-lines edmacro kmacro exec-path-from-shell validate
cus-edit cus-start cus-load wid-edit dash use-package diminish bind-key
easy-mmode finder-inf tex-site cl sly-macrostep-autoloads
sly-quicklisp-autoloads sly-autoloads rx info package epg-config
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt subr-x gv bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 713451 52938)
 (symbols 48 68434 1)
 (miscs 40 2101 1017)
 (strings 32 188230 33327)
 (string-bytes 1 5512565)
 (vectors 16 94931)
 (vector-slots 8 2339573 212531)
 (floats 8 752 1350)
 (intervals 56 3911 439)
 (buffers 976 69)
 (heap 1024 76469 5236))

-- 
Manuel Uberti
https://manuel-uberti.github.io

GPG fingerprint = 8702 9F53 2466 A6B5 E3F4 6B44 4E57 A6C4 CAA4 8F62