Subject: bug#26210: closed (Re: bug#26210: 26.0.50; css-mode -vs- :focus-within)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 17:48:02 +0000

Your bug report

#26210: 26.0.50; css-mode -vs- :focus-within

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
26210: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=26210
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#26210: 26.0.50; css-mode -vs- :focus-within
From: Simen Heggestøyl <[email-masked]>
To: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 19:47:47 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Yes! I've added it, and some others, in master.

Sorry for the delay.

-- Simen

Subject: 26.0.50; css-mode -vs- :focus-within
From: Tom Tromey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:35:01 -0600
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

CSS has added a new :focus-within pseudo-class, and Firefox implements it.
css-pseudo-class-ids in css-mode.el should be updated for this.
A list of pseudo-classes is here:

    https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/Pseudo-classes

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.10)
 of 2017-03-21 built on pokyo
Repository revision: ba14f2cff0ea22fdfc80940a34bfdc1cc373a738
Windowing system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11901000
System Description:	Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Recent messages:
Expiring articles...done
Opening nnimap server on imap.gmail.com...done
nnimap read 0k from imap.gmail.com
nnimap read 389k from imap.gmail.com
Auto-saving...done
Expiring articles...done
Quit
Mark saved where search started
Auto-saving...
Mark saved where search started

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/tromey/Emacs/install --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS NOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 MODULES LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  projectile-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/tromey/.emacs.d/elpa/bubbles-0.5/bubbles hides /home/tromey/Emacs/install/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/play/bubbles

Features:
(shadow emacsbug conf-mode git-commit-mode log-edit term/xterm xterm
gnus-draft mailalias make-mode jka-compr bbdb-sc supercite regi
mail-hist nnir js sgml-mode flow-fill gnus-html url-queue help-fns
radix-tree url-cache mm-url dabbrev idutils whitespace log-view
pcvs-util url-http url url-proxy url-privacy url-history url-auth
url-cookie url-domsuf url-gw url-expand url-methods bbdb-gui bbdb-hooks
bbdb-rmail rmailsum vc-mtn vc-hg sort gnus-cite smiley shr-color color
url-util shr svg dom browse-url mm-archive gnus-bcklg gnus-async qp
gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus
bbdb-snarf mail-extr bbdb-com network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache
gnus-registry registry eieio-base gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo smtpmail
sendmail gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7
netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message puny
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit shell pcomplete copyright add-log
find-file smerge-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
misearch multi-isearch bug-reference vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs flyspell ispell diminish appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs which-func imenu
edmacro kmacro projectile grep compile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
thingatpt autorevert filenotify desktop frameset cus-start cus-load
notifications dbus xml dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs warnings
advice vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher flycheck json map find-func rx dash
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs bbdb cl timezone ange-ftp
comint ansi-color ring server savehist finder-inf bbdb-autoloads
dwarf-mode-autoloads lisppaste-autoloads pydoc-info-autoloads info-look
weblogger-autoloads info package epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt subr-x gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2853623 1835803)
 (symbols 48 104450 34)
 (miscs 40 26228 3793)
 (strings 32 1295860 828818)
 (string-bytes 1 59647919)
 (vectors 16 105880)
 (vector-slots 8 3111052 214586)
 (floats 8 434 1022)
 (intervals 56 35467 3947)
 (buffers 976 76))

Tom