Subject: core-updates: fix bigloo build failure.

From: julien lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:31:47 +0100

Hi,

here is a patch that fixes a build failure in bigloo on core-updates. 
I'm not really sure about the commit comment.

From f4c0928d43593082ac54b81b715385467e47465a Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:29:00 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: bigloo: Fix build failure in ld.

* gnu/packages/scheme.scm (bigloo)[arguments]: Add -fPIC to cflags in configure.
---
 gnu/packages/scheme.scm | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/scheme.scm b/gnu/packages/scheme.scm
index e1dba9b..dada8ff 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/scheme.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/scheme.scm
@@ -248,6 +248,7 @@ features an integrated Emacs-like editor and a large runtime library.")
                          ;; "--customgc=no" ; use our libgc
                          (string-append"--mv=" (which "mv"))
                          (string-append "--rm=" (which "rm"))
+                         "--cflags=-fPIC"
                          (string-append "--ldflags=-Wl,-rpath="
                                         (assoc-ref outputs "out")
                                         "/lib/bigloo/" ,version))))))
-- 
2.7.4