Subject: bug#26199: claws-mail needs to be built with libenchant support

From: Quiliro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:06:24 -0500

El Wed, 22 Mar 2017 12:57:14 +0100
Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> escribió:

> Quiliro <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > The error is not produce. It just exists. I tryed without
> > --debug
> > and I get no other error.  
> 
> Another option is to start claws-mail, record the process ID, then
> attach strace with “strace -f -p $PID”, and then to perform the action
> that triggers the error.
> 
> Maybe claws looks for things in invalid directories; in that case
> “strace” should be able to confirm this.

Repetitions of:

[pid 18261] clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC, {tv_sec=14675,
tv_nsec=799818077}) = 0 [pid 18261] poll([{fd=3, events=POLLIN}, {fd=4,
events=POLLIN|POLLPRI}, {fd=5, events=POLLIN}, {fd=6, events=POLLIN},
{fd=7, events=POLLIN}, {fd=11, events=POLLIN}, {fd=13, events=POLLIN},
{fd=15, events=POLLIN|POLLPRI}], 8, 250) = 0 (Timeout) [pid 18261]
clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC, {tv_sec=14676, tv_nsec=50374837}) = 0
[pid 18261] stat64("", 0xbf9d8b00)      = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory) [pid 18261] recvmsg(3, {msg_namelen=0}, 0) = -1 EAGAIN
(Resource temporarily unavailable)

-- 
Example of rude top posting:

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?

A: No.
Q: Should I leave quotations after my reply?

Saluton,
Quiliro
0987631031