Subject: bug#26175: guix download fails if filename contains "@"

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 19:06:22 +0100

guix download fails if filename contains "@":invalid character `@' in name

$ guix download
mirror://kde/stable/applications/16.12.3/src/kde-l10n/[email-masked]
[...]
Starting download of /tmp/guix-file.oVF3qZ
From
http://mirror.karneval.cz/pub/kde/stable/applications/16.12.3/src/kde-l10n/[email-masked]...
 ...cia-16.12.3.tar.xz  2.0MiB            1.4MiB/s 00:01
[####################] 100.0%
guix download: error: build failed: invalid character `@' in name
[email-masked]'

Guix version:
/gnu/store/v83285dvjy923ikq1dddncixb6kfba0k-guix-0.12.0-5.1162/bin/guix

-- 
Regards
Hartmut Goebel

| Hartmut Goebel          | [email-masked]               |
| www.crazy-compilers.com | compilers which you thought are impossible |