Subject: Bug in auto make

From: Christopher Stephen Pauli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:07:02 -0600

Hello this has happened anytime I try to automake or configure cufflinks
when attempting to build. Any help or guidance to building this package
would be extremely appreciated!

cpauli@cpauli:/usr/local/cufflinks$ sudo automake-1.15 -af
configure.ac:39: warning: AC_LANG_CONFTEST: no AC_LANG_SOURCE call detected
in body
../../lib/autoconf/lang.m4:193: AC_LANG_CONFTEST is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2601: _AC_COMPILE_IFELSE is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2617: AC_COMPILE_IFELSE is expanded from...
../../lib/m4sugar/m4sh.m4:639: AS_IF is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2042: AC_CACHE_VAL is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2063: AC_CACHE_CHECK is expanded from...
ax_boost_system.m4:33: AX_BOOST_SYSTEM is expanded from...
configure.ac:39: the top level
configure.ac:40: warning: AC_LANG_CONFTEST: no AC_LANG_SOURCE call detected
in body
../../lib/autoconf/lang.m4:193: AC_LANG_CONFTEST is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2601: _AC_COMPILE_IFELSE is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2617: AC_COMPILE_IFELSE is expanded from...
../../lib/m4sugar/m4sh.m4:639: AS_IF is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2042: AC_CACHE_VAL is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2063: AC_CACHE_CHECK is expanded from...
ax_boost_serialization.m4:33: AX_BOOST_SERIALIZATION is expanded from...
configure.ac:40: the top level
configure.ac:41: warning: AC_LANG_CONFTEST: no AC_LANG_SOURCE call detected
in body
../../lib/autoconf/lang.m4:193: AC_LANG_CONFTEST is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2601: _AC_COMPILE_IFELSE is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2617: AC_COMPILE_IFELSE is expanded from...
../../lib/m4sugar/m4sh.m4:639: AS_IF is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2042: AC_CACHE_VAL is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2063: AC_CACHE_CHECK is expanded from...
ax_boost_thread.m4:33: AX_BOOST_THREAD is expanded from...
configure.ac:41: the top level
automake-1.15: error: global options already processed
automake-1.15: Please contact <[email-masked]>.
 at /usr/share/automake-1.15/Automake/Channels.pm line 662, <GEN0> line 192.
    Automake::Channels::msg("automake", "", "global options already
processed") called at /usr/share/automake-1.15/Automake/ChannelDefs.pm line
212
    Automake::ChannelDefs::prog_error("global options already processed")
called at /usr/share/automake-1.15/Automake/Options.pm line 421
    Automake::Options::process_global_option_list(HASH(0x2bb6798),
HASH(0x2bb67f8), HASH(0x2bb6858)) called at /usr/bin/automake-1.15 line 5337
    Automake::scan_autoconf_traces("configure.ac") called at
/usr/bin/automake-1.15 line 5437
    Automake::scan_autoconf_files() called at /usr/bin/automake-1.15 line
8259