Subject: Re: bug#26143: GNU Automake 1.15 build ERRORS

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 23:12:15 +0100

Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the late reply!

Ryan Watkins <[email-masked]> skribis:

> and proceeded to try:
> guix build -f guix.scm --with-input=guile=guile-next
>
> to no avail, thus the two errors received are:
> http://paste.lisp.org/display/341595

FTR the Automake test failure here is:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
ERROR: t/primary-prefix-invalid-couples.tap - missing test plan
ERROR: t/primary-prefix-invalid-couples.tap - exited with status 1
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Apparently this failure happens only when [email-masked] is replaced by
[email-masked] in Automake’s dependency graph.  This is surprising given that
Guile is just an indirect dependency of Automake, via ‘autoconf-wrapper’:

To be continued…

Ludo’.