Subject: bug#26140: [PATCH 7/7] gnu: obnam: Enable tests.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:44:46 +0530

Marius Bakke writes:

> Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> * gnu/packages/backup.scm (obnam)[arguments]: Replace 'check' phase with
>>   custom function.
>
> Thanks for these! I've commited them with some minor changes:
>
> GPL licenses changed to the "or later" variant; isort inputs were
> native-inputs; adding a 'check' phase for configparser; and using
> @code{} notation where applicable.

Thanks for the improvements!

You have changed the licenses of python-pylint and python-astroid to the
"or later" variant. But, I don't think they are of the "or later"
variant. Look at line 9 of
https://github.com/PyCQA/pylint/blob/master/setup.py and line 6 of
https://github.com/PyCQA/astroid/blob/master/setup.py