Subject: bug#26125: ispell fails to detect certain typos

From: Leon Meier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 17:05:54 +0100

On 03/16/2017 04:28 PM, Arash Esbati wrote:
> (eval-after-load "tex-ispell"
>        '(TeX-ispell-skip-setcar '(("\\\\(" . "\\\\)"))))

Dear Arash:

I appended this to ~/.gnu-emacs-custom, and made one line out of it 
(which is a cosmetic change). After restarting emacs on the file in 
question, ispell-buffer started complaining as it should. Thank you!

I could stay with the newer AUCTeX version and test it further, as you 
suggested. But only if you promise to inform me explicitly via an 
important-flagged personal e-mail directly to my e-mail address when an 
AUCTeX update is issued by writing "AUCTeX: adapt your init file" in the 
subject of your e-mail. Otherwise (e.g., if such an AUCTeX update notice 
goes down in a stream of dozens of e-mails I am getting daily), I am 
100% sure to forget it, and I wouldn't like to risk it. (I'm sorry, I 
simply cannot rely on my memory that much.)

Thank you in advance,
Leon