Subject: Re: bug#26125: ispell fails to detect certain typos

From: Leon Meier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 16:12:20 +0100

Dear Arash:

> You can put something like this in your .emacs; then Emacs does it
> automatically for you:
>
>     (with-eval-after-load "tex-ispell"
>       (TeX-ispell-skip-setcar '(("\\\\(" . "\\\\)"))))

These lines in .emacs result in

[
Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading 
`/home/malkis/.emacs':

Symbol's function definition is void: with-eval-after-load

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.
]

Feel free to tell me to do more testing for you with the current auctex. 
(For production purposes I'm going to switch back to the old version 
shipped with Opensuse 42.2 anyway.)

Best,

Leon