Subject: bug#26060: 25.1.91; input method tex

From: Guido Kraemer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 15:26:12 +0100

input method TeX \varphi and \phi are reversed as in LaTeX, \epsilon in
input method TeX matches \varepsilon in LaTeX, there is no \varepsilon
in input method TeX

In GNU Emacs 25.1.91.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.18.9)
of 2017-01-06 built on gkraemer-pc
Repository revision: e092f08515af5e523a85ce0624e36da61fba65bd
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11804000
System Description: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
value of $XMODIFIERS:
locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LaTeX/MPS

Minor modes in effect:
helm-descbinds-mode: t
pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
evil-matchit-mode: t
reftex-mode: t
yas-global-mode: t
yas-minor-mode: t
LaTeX-math-mode: t
TeX-PDF-mode: t
TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
projectile-mode: t
recentf-mode: t
global-evil-mc-mode: t
evil-mc-mode: t
hl-todo-mode: t
winner-mode: t
window-numbering-mode: t
volatile-highlights-mode: t
global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
spaceline-info-mode: t
spaceline-helm-mode: t
save-place-mode: t
savehist-mode: t
popwin-mode: t
persp-mode: t
Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
ido-vertical-mode: t
helm-mode: t
global-git-gutter+-mode: t
global-git-commit-mode: t
async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
shell-dirtrack-mode: t
flyspell-mode: t
flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
global-flycheck-mode: t
flx-ido-mode: t
eyebrowse-mode: t
global-evil-surround-mode: t
evil-surround-mode: t
global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
evil-search-highlight-persist: t
show-smartparens-global-mode: t
show-smartparens-mode: t
smartparens-mode: t
evil-escape-mode: t
global-anzu-mode: t
anzu-mode: t
eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
diff-auto-refine-mode: t
company-mode: t
clean-aindent-mode: t
which-key-mode: t
override-global-mode: t
global-undo-tree-mode: t
undo-tree-mode: t
evil-mode: t
evil-local-mode: t
spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
global-hl-line-mode: t
xterm-mouse-mode: t
global-auto-revert-mode: t
global-page-break-lines-mode: t
global-eldoc-mode: t
electric-indent-mode: t
mouse-wheel-mode: t
file-name-shadow-mode: t
global-font-lock-mode: t
font-lock-mode: t
auto-composition-mode: t
auto-encryption-mode: t
auto-compression-mode: t
column-number-mode: t
line-number-mode: t
auto-fill-function: latex//autofill
transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Save file /home/gkraemer/test.tex? (y or n) y
Saving file /home/gkraemer/test.tex...
Wrote /home/gkraemer/test.tex
Type ‘C-c C-l’ to display results of compilation.
LaTeX: successfully formatted {1} page
Reverting file ~/test.synctex.gz...
uncompressing test.synctex.gz...done
Reverting file ~/test.synctex.gz...done
evil-backward-char: Beginning of line
Using try-expand-dabbrev

Load-path shadows:
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides 
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides 
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-list
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-element
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-table
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-info
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-install
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-version
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-id
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs 
hides /home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-src
/home/gkraemer/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides 
/home/gkraemer/progs/emacs/lisp/org/org-mhe

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail hippie-exp hangul hanja-util
iso-transl helm-descbinds helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
evil-nerd-commenter evil-nerd-commenter-operator pdf-sync pdf-annot
orgit org-element avl-tree git-rebase magit-gh-pulls gh gh-users
gh-issues gh-pulls gh-repos gh-comments gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito
gh-cache pcache eieio-base gh-auth gh-url url-http tls gnutls url-auth
url-gw evil-magit magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-branch magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git
magit-section magit-popup org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete
org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
pdf-outline pdf-links pdf-history pdf-occur tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu
pdf-tools pdf-view jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util texmathp
open-junk-file preview prv-emacs company-files company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-template company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-auctex evil-matchit reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex
reftex-vars yasnippet font-latex auctex-latexmk tex-buf latex tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus crm smartparens-latex tex-mode latexenc image-file
projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf tree-widget evil-mc
evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common hl-todo xterm-color ws-butler
winner window-numbering etags xref project volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes smartparens-config saveplace
savehist popwin persp-mode info+ image-mode ido-vertical-mode helm-mode
helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen
helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate
helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap helm-utils compile helm-help helm-types
git-gutter-fringe+ fringe-helper git-gutter+ git-commit with-editor
async-bytecomp async tramp-sh server magit-utils log-edit message rfc822
mml mml-sec epg mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util
add-log tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color gh-common gh-profile marshal flyspell-correct-helm
helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib dired flyspell-correct
flyspell ispell flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck find-func flx-ido flx
ido eyebrowse format-spec evil-unimpaired f s ucs-normalize
evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state
smartparens evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args
evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu rx highlight quail noutline outline diff-hl
vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher diff-mode company-web dash company-css
company web-completion-data clean-aindent-mode tex-site adaptive-wrap
hybrid-mode exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key
use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info bind-map quelpa url-parse auth-source
gnus-util password-cache url-vars package-build mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util help-fns
mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common finder-inf
core-configuration-layer eieio-compat cl-seq ht cl warnings package
epg-config seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
cconv eieio-core core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer derived edmacro kmacro
core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-auto-completion core-release-management core-dotspacemacs
core-command-line core-debug advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib
page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x pcase time-date mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces
cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote
dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 996422 674875)
(symbols 48 82094 23)
(miscs 40 1103 4369)
(strings 32 241786 341851)
(string-bytes 1 7422184)
(vectors 16 105578)
(vector-slots 8 2378229 582927)
(floats 8 1621 2806)
(intervals 56 3186 3464)
(buffers 976 47)
(heap 1024 136890 142711))