Subject: bug#26060: 25.1.91; input method tex

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 16:59:24 -0700

close 26060 28.1
thanks

Guido Kraemer <[email-masked]> writes:

> input method TeX \varphi and \phi are reversed as in LaTeX, \epsilon in
> input method TeX matches \varepsilon in LaTeX, there is no \varepsilon
> in input method TeX

The first issue was fixed in:

    commit 1145322a114bb7359fcfdbdce6ccb7d9d44c82ba
    Author: Tassilo Horn <[email-masked]>
    Date:   Tue Aug 30 20:30:46 2016 +0200

        Fix rules for \phi and \varphi which were reversed

I have installed a fix on master for the second and third issue, namely:

+ ("\\epsilon" ?ϵ)
+ ("\\varepsilon" ?ε)

Please test that everything is now working as expected on the current
master branch.

(For posterity, the correct character for \epsilon in the TeX input
method is "GREEK LUNATE EPSILON SYMBOL".  We previously incorrectly had
"GREEK SMALL LETTER EPSILON" instead.)

Best regards,
Stefan Kangas