Subject: bug#26043: 25.0.93; Build Failure on OSX

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 11:18:19 +0200

> From: Lee B <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 16:54:07 +0900
> 
> > You seem to be using a very old version of the sources.  I think this
> > problem was solved long ago.
> 
> Really? I must be doing something wrong then. I'm pulling from emacs.git
> on savannah:
> [...]
> I did update the ticket to mention that I'd omitted to edit the
> title. My last successful build from this repo was 3rd March. The
> Emacs.app tells me it's version 26.0.50.

Yes, I didn't see that when I replied, because you've changed the
Subject line, so my naïve search for further messages on the same
subject failed.

I think I understand the problem, and will try to fix it later.
Meanwhile, running autogen.sh by hand should work around it.

Thanks.