Subject: bug#26015: [PATCH] python-rpy2: Propagate python2-singledispatch

From: Pjotr Prins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 06:27:33 +0000

Example of what this patch fixes (sorry for the delay):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "runserver.py", line 8, in <module>
    from wqflask import app
  File "/gnu/export/local/wrk/izip/git/opensource/genenetwork/sumo_gn2/wqflask/wqflask/__init__.py", line 24, in <module>
    import wqflask.views
  File "/gnu/export/local/wrk/izip/git/opensource/genenetwork/sumo_gn2/wqflask/wqflask/views.py", line 46, in <module>
    from wqflask.marker_regression import marker_regression
  File "/gnu/export/local/wrk/izip/git/opensource/genenetwork/sumo_gn2/wqflask/wqflask/marker_regression/marker_regression.py", line 16, in <module>
    import rpy2.robjects as ro
  File "/home/wrk/opt/genenetwork2-test/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rpy2/robjects/__init__.py", line 18, in <module>
    from rpy2.robjects.robject import RObjectMixin, RObject
  File "/home/wrk/opt/genenetwork2-test/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rpy2/robjects/robject.py", line 8, in <module>
    from . import conversion
  File "/home/wrk/opt/genenetwork2-test/lib/python2.7/site-packages/rpy2/robjects/conversion.py", line 13, in <module>
    from singledispatch import singledispatch
ImportError: No module named singledispatch