Subject: bug#26009: libpng-apng

From: Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 19:22:39 -0400

[email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> Those tips helped quite a bit! Libpng-apng now builds reproducibly. Now
>> the only issues are the CVE patch name not beginning with
>> "libpng-apng"
>
> You can ignore this warning from ‘guix lint’.
>
>> and the sourceforge URL using "*.sourceforge.net/project" instead of
>> "*.sourceforge.net/projects" (this detail leads to a 404 Error while
>> linting).
>
> Can’t you change the URL as done in
> 998ac26a1e4f025ac75147c3497453615bb32d40?

Yes, but libpng is already using a "mirror://sourceforge" URL. Also, the
URL turned out not to be the actual issue. The real issue is that
version 1.6.25 of libpng isn't present at either of the given source
locations. I guess Guix has been using a local copy from my store or a
cache tarball to build libpng-apng from source!

> HTH!
> Ludo’.