Subject: bug#26006: [Website] Integral update proposal

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2017 09:50:30 +0200

Hello ng0,

ng0 <[email-masked]> skribis:

> what's missing for this branch to be merged? I took a quick build on this
> (and because I like the code as a reference), and it looks good. Builds,
> maybe some changes from master have to be applied to it (like using
> https instead of http at the download URLs).
>
> Anything missing we could help out with?

Sure, not that much is missing.  I must say that I’m really sorry that
we failed to move forward on this after all the great work sirgazil did!

IIRC one of the problems is that the /packages page by default shows all
packages, which is too much.  We should fix that.

Then I think there were tiny issues here and there, nothing big though
(since the new site was written from scratch, some of the fine-tuning we
did on the old one was lost.)

Last, we’ll need to setup redirects for the old blog post URLs, and
perhaps for a few other pages.

If you could build it, browse it, report/fix issues, and identify
redirects that need to be made, that would help tremendously!  I’ve felt
lonely while working on it, so I’m really happy if you can take a closer
look.  ;-)

Let’s team up and get this done!

Thanks,
Ludo’.