Subject: bug#25975: Use HTTPS in `guix pull`

From: Kei Kebreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 17:23:19 -0500

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sun, Mar 05, 2017 at 02:42:58PM -0500, Kei Kebreau wrote:
>> Reproduce the repository using
>> 
>> GIT_SSL_CAINFO="/tmp/le-certs/le-certs.pem" git clone --depth=1
>> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git?
>> 
>> If so, I just did successfully. If not, how can I help?
>
> What I meant is that I'd like for people to try reproducing the contents
> of the le-certs repository.
>
> Basically, download the certificates and check that they match what I am
> distributing here:
>
> https://github.com/lfam/le-certs/commit/a2528f9be72aaaceb210d516e93151758108683f
>
> If you try it, please send a signed email to that thread with your
> results. For example, Marius did it here:
>
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-02/msg01156.html

Here are my SHA256 checksums:

f8a8316dcc1f813774e7d7e2f85d7069d8b387c98a81b6073ef9f415be62410e  letsencryptauthorityx1.pem
3f67c48667781f7a7221320ee5b76c353aa4e0f4b2ed24a8a41113e6638f9724  letsencryptauthorityx2.pem
735a28bd5d93161769dd3a5d1d6337f24d1f2662cfe355930c1cffc38cac6a7d  letsencryptauthorityx3.pem
04f703429322d699af9e4d47e558cb696378fa20073700c9309263c448626d00  letsencryptauthorityx4.pem
6c0a324bb803e9d66b8986ea2085bb9d6bdfe33f5c04a03a3f7024f4aa8e7a2d  lets-encrypt-x1-cross-signed.pem
b5791649cc21518a9757d7e1809bc47c5e60edc45c9dddaaf6c060cbe03bcb1d  lets-encrypt-x2-cross-signed.pem
e446c5e9dbef9d09ac9f7027c034602492437a05ff6c40011d7235fca639c79a  lets-encrypt-x3-cross-signed.pem
f524491d9c2966c01ecec75c7803c7169ff46bc5cfd44c396d418cd7053d8015  lets-encrypt-x4-cross-signed.pem
3e6cf961c196c63a39bd99e5e34ff42c83669e3d7bcc2e4a0f9c7c7df40d0d7e  isrgrootx1.pem
139a5e4a4e0fa505378c72c5f700934ce8333f4e6b1b508886c4b0eb14f4be99  dstrootx3.pem
87db2e52cc9e03ed7fb79080545452f730bc5b8e38ace968f55753a612235d5f  le-certs.pem
b28d49140a5192c210a9d7fdc265807bdf256ae5a13d396477dac18a43f7fd2b  le-certs-dstrootx3.pem