Subject: bug#25974: [PATCH 0/2] gnu: nss: Skip failing test on armhf.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:13:57 +0100

Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> skribis:

> On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 11:16:43PM +0100, Marius Bakke wrote:
>> So it appears to be a problem with the build host rather than NSS
>> itself. Can you try starting it again? I guess the best solution is
>> increasing capacity of the build farm...
>
> I restarted it again.

NSS seems to build fine now:

  https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/nss-3.29.2.x86_64-linux

(The job was marked as failed due a transient error or something while
retrieving the result, but the derivation built successfully:
<https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org/qqy7vwlaajycsbh53pcdab4xs3papbx5.narinfo>
and
<https://mirror.hydra.gnu.org/vv78nq50j3k6v1rwi58vbpz7fynpc59h.narinfo>.)

Should we close this bug?

Thanks,
Ludo’.