Subject: bug#25959: No stop button in gdb toolbar

From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 19:00:15 -0500

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>> Reverting 2e78e6a fixes this for me, so I've cc'd the author of that change.
>
> What version of GDB do you have?

I should have said:
GNU gdb (GDB) Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.6.1-94.el7

> FWIW, the "Stop" button does appear for me, so this could depend on
> whether GDB and/or the target supports non-stop execution (mine
> doesn't).

Mine apparently supports non-stop.

> Anyway, I guess reverting only the first hunk of 2e78e6a suffices?

Right.

Though I don't know if it is safe to revert any of 2e78e6a, given that
it says these signals never reply, and comments in
https://debbugs.gnu.org/13845#8
talks about gdb replying in order.
(My comment may be nonsense, I know nothing about this code.)