Subject: Re: bug#25928: [PATCH] gnu: Add darktable.

From: [email-masked] (Ludovic Courtès)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 14:50:44 +0100

Hi,

Roel Janssen <[email-masked]> skribis:

> And finally, here is a patch for Darktable.

Awesome!  Now I have no excuse not to give it a try.  :-)

> Even though the upstream project strongly recommends x86_64, I do not
> know whether it actually does not work on other platforms.  If the
> builds fail on anything other than x86_64, we could limit it to this
> platform only.

Do you have a link to their “recommendation”, out of curiosity?

If it turns out to indeed break on other platforms, then we can add a
‘supported-systems’ field.

>>>>From 0c7e3fb1343594bae6e2922b1866468e1903c59d Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Roel Janssen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 00:56:22 +0100
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add darktable.
>
> * gnu/packages/photo.scm (darktable): New variable.

LGTM, thank you!

Ludo’.