Subject: Re: bug#25925: [PATCH] gnu: Add fop.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:02:15 +0200

Björn Höfling <[email-masked]> writes:

> There is a patch-series by Hartmut Goebel not yet applied, containing
> connons-lang and commons-io:
>
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-09/threads.html#00774
>
> Maybe you can start with these?

I have taken the patches from Hartmut, cleaned them up, added a couple
of more dependencies to run tests … and then got stuck at some point
again.  I have a big WIP branch for that and I think before someone else
starts from scratch I should share the branch.

I’ll try to get something ready for merging/sharing/collaborating this
weekend.  (Feel free to ping me if you don’t hear from me about this.)

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net