Subject: metabug: move gna.org packages to new upstream locations

From: ng0 <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 13:46:42 +0000

As you might have noticed (or not), gna.org is closing down soon.

Read http://gna.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2545 for more on the
subject.

So we need to move yet another bunch of packages to where ever they moved
now. The sources I mean. And maybe notify upstream in case you feel like
it.

I will open this as a bug so that it can be closed once it is done.
Please close this bug once all packages have been moved.

Packages are few in number:

[user@abyayala ~/src/guix/guix]$ egrep -nr "gna.org" gnu/packages
gnu/packages/guile.scm:1289:                    "http://download.gna.org/guile-dbi/guile-dbi-"
gnu/packages/guile.scm:1312:    (home-page "http://home.gna.org/guile-dbi/guile-dbi.html")
gnu/packages/guile.scm:1327:                    "http://download.gna.org/guile-dbi/guile-dbd-sqlite3-"
gnu/packages/datastructures.scm:33:              (uri (string-append "http://download.gna.org/gdsl/"
gnu/packages/datastructures.scm:39:    (home-page "http://home.gna.org/gdsl/")
gnu/packages/game-development.scm:324:              (uri (string-append "http://download.gna.org/allegro/allegro/"
gnu/packages/game-development.scm:362:              (uri (string-append "http://download.gna.org/allegro/allegro/"
gnu/packages/game-development.scm:402:              (uri (string-append "http://download.gna.org/allegro/allegro/"
gnu/packages/games.scm:3178:           "http://download.gna.org/freeciv/"
gnu/packages/gtk.scm:735:                   "http://download.gna.org/guile-cairo/guile-cairo-"

Thanks!