Subject: bug#2590: 23.0.91; Missing arglist when invoking C-h f

From: christophe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 10:14:45 +0100

Hello,

On 3/7/09, Chong Yidong <[email-masked]> wrote:
> I can't reproduce this problem with CVS or the latest pretest.  It
>  sounds like a corrupted DOC file or something like that.  Romaine, can
>  you reproduce it in your snapshot package?
>

I have just reproduced the bug:

1. C-h f
2. curr
3. TAB key (for the completion list)
4. Then Enter key

Symptoms (Help buffer):

«current-buffer is a built-in function in `C source code'.

[Missing arglist.  Please make a bug report.]

Default value of `scroll-bar-width' for buffers that don't override it.
This is the same as (default-value 'scroll-bar-width).»

In GNU Emacs 23.0.91.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.12.12)
 of 2009-02-28 on elegiac, modified by Debian
 (emacs-snapshot package, version 1:20090228-1)
Windowing system distributor `The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.10402000
configured using `configure  '--build' 'i486-linux-gnu' '--host'
'i486-linux-gnu' '--prefix=/usr' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib'
'--libexecdir=/usr/lib' '--localstatedir=/var'
'--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--with-pop=yes'
'--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs-snapshot:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/23.0.91/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/23.0.91/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp'
'--with-x=yes' '--with-x-toolkit=gtk' 'build_alias=i486-linux-gnu'
'host_alias=i486-linux-gnu' 'CFLAGS=-DDEBIAN
-DSITELOAD_PURESIZE_EXTRA=5000 -g -O2' 'LDFLAGS=-g -Wl,--as-needed'
'CPPFLAGS=''