Subject: Re: 26.0.50; Hang logging out of MS-Windows

From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 19:41:25 +0000

Perhaps not a deadlock: I just ran "taskkill /im emacs.exe" and the
process woke up
and signaled a Lisp error:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Attempt to delete a surrogate
minibuffer frame")
  delete-frame(#<frame *Customize Option: Package Unsigned Archives*
0000000400a51890> t)
  handle-delete-frame((delete-frame (#<frame *Customize Option:
Package Unsigned Archives* 0000000400a51890>)))
  dframe-handle-delete-frame((delete-frame (#<frame *Customize Option:
Package Unsigned Archives* 0000000400a51890>)))
  funcall-interactively(dframe-handle-delete-frame (delete-frame
(#<frame *Customize Option: Package Unsigned Archives*
0000000400a51890>)))
  call-interactively(dframe-handle-delete-frame nil [(delete-frame
(#<frame *Customize Option: Package Unsigned Archives*
0000000400a51890>))])
  command-execute(dframe-handle-delete-frame nil [(delete-frame
(#<frame *Customize Option: Package Unsigned Archives*
0000000400a51890>))] t)