Subject: bug#25875: closed (Re: bug#25875: 26.0.50; Hang logging out of MS-Windows)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:41:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25875: 26.0.50; Hang logging out of MS-Windows

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25875: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25875
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25875: 26.0.50; Hang logging out of MS-Windows
From: Ken Brown <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 11:40:05 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On 2/28/2017 10:36 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
>> In the nine months since Ken's change, I've noticed a problem with
>> Emacs twice.
>
> Then I guess it would be better to just push those changes and see if
> they do any harm.

>> I can't get my head around the idea. If we don't care whether or not
>> the action in question has finished when SendMessage returns,
>> then why are we using SendMessage? And if we do care, then
>> shouldn't I expect weird bugs caused by timing out when the system's
>> under load?
>
> If a window procedure doesn't process messages for more than 5 sec,
> Windows will put "Not Responding" on its caption bar.  So I think the
> 100 msec number in Ken's patch should be changed to something like
> 6000, and then we are fine, because even on a busy system this should
> be long enough.  And if Emacs (and the OS) is about to shut down, it's
> even less of a problem to ignore a message that timed out, IMO.

I've pushed the patch (with 6000 msec) and am closing the bug.  Richard, 
please reopen if you ever see the problem again.

I'm leaving the sleep(1000) in w32_wnd_proc, at least for now, because I 
want to find out about it if the problem isn't really fixed.  Maybe I'll 
add a FIXME comment.

Ken

Subject: 26.0.50; Hang logging out of MS-Windows
From: Richard Copley <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 19:35:28 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

On MS Windows, Emacs sometimes hangs when shutting down or logging out.

(This build includes 5114b3a204..: Eli Zaretskii 2017-02-23 Avoid
quitting inside a critical section on MS-Windows, see #25279).

I've included backtraces for all the threads having Emacs functions on
the stack, because I can't tell which are deadlocked, if any. (2 and 3?)

Also got these from thread 2, frame 2.

(gdb) print crit
$1 = (CRITICAL_SECTION *) 0x401bc6a20 <crit_real>
(gdb) print crit_real
$2 = {DebugInfo = 0xffffffffffffffff, LockCount = -1, RecursionCount = 0,
  OwningThread = 0x0, LockSemaphore = 0x0, SpinCount = 33556432}

Backtraces:

Thread 4 (Thread 9488.0x1194):
#0  0x00007ffffe2c6154 in ntdll!ZwWaitForSingleObject ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffffae075ff in WaitForSingleObjectEx ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000400271b98 in _sys_wait_accept (fd=3) at ../../repo/src/w32.c:8514
        hEv = 0x8c
        cp = 0x401bc5680 <child_procs>
        rc = 258
#3  0x000000040027a86a in reader_thread (arg=0x401bc5680 <child_procs>)
    at ../../repo/src/w32proc.c:1151
        rc = 0
        cp = 0x401bc5680 <child_procs>
#4  0x00007ffffc188364 in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007ffffe2870d1 in ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 3 (Thread 9488.0x8cc):
#0  0x00007ffffe2c6754 in ntdll!ZwDelayExecution ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffffae3c4a7 in SleepEx () from C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000400266caf in sys_sleep (seconds=1000)
    at ../../repo/src/w32.c:3075
No locals.
#3  0x0000000400238225 in w32_wnd_proc (hwnd=0x1f076a, msg=22, wParam=1,
    lParam=0) at ../../repo/src/w32fns.c:4805
        f = 0xd345b0
        dpyinfo = 0x4006b59c0 <one_w32_display_info>
        wmsg = {msg = {hwnd = 0x1f076a, message = 22, wParam = 1, lParam = 0,
            time = 257387359, pt = {x = 0, y = 101016963}},
          dwModifiers = 13659424, rect = {left = 0, top = 1050102, right = 0,
            bottom = 43396736}}
        windows_translate = 0
        key = 77854497
#4  0x00007ffffc381c24 in USER32!CallWindowProcW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x00007ffffc381917 in USER32!CallWindowProcW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x00007ffffc392563 in USER32!MapWindowPoints ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#7  0x00007ffffe2c9c54 in ntdll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00007ffffb011184 in win32u!NtUserMessageCall ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll
No symbol table info available.
#9  0x00007ffffc37ee4d in USER32!GetWindowTextW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#10 0x00007ffffc37eb52 in USER32!GetWindowTextW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#11 0x00000004002389df in w32_wnd_proc (hwnd=0x1f076a, msg=59, wParam=1292,
    lParam=0) at ../../repo/src/w32fns.c:5019
        f = 0x2975c40
        dpyinfo = 0x4006b59c0 <one_w32_display_info>
        wmsg = {msg = {hwnd = 0xd34d90, message = 43036800, wParam = 1,
            lParam = 140737424911660, time = 1321741036, pt = {x = 32866,
              y = -31153514}}, dwModifiers = 0, rect = {left = 0,
            top = -119665741, right = 32767, bottom = 77855528}}
        windows_translate = 32767
        key = -75708142
#12 0x00007ffffc381c24 in USER32!CallWindowProcW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#13 0x00007ffffc381917 in USER32!CallWindowProcW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#14 0x00007ffffc392563 in USER32!MapWindowPoints ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#15 0x00007ffffe2c9c54 in ntdll!KiUserCallbackDispatcher ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#16 0x00007ffffb011164 in win32u!NtUserGetMessage ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll
No symbol table info available.
#17 0x00007ffffc394866 in USER32!GetMessageW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#18 0x0000000400234b8b in w32_msg_pump (msg_buf=0x4a3fec0)
    at ../../repo/src/w32fns.c:2934
        msg = {hwnd = 0x360858, message = 49585, wParam = 0, lParam = 0,
          time = 257387359, pt = {x = 147, y = 1339}}
        result = 0
        focus_window = 0x7ffffc398c05 <USER32!PostThreadMessageA+101>
#19 0x0000000400234e2b in w32_msg_worker (arg=0x0)
    at ../../repo/src/w32fns.c:3157
        msg = {hwnd = 0x0, message = 0, wParam = 0, lParam = 0, time = 0,
          pt = {x = 0, y = 0}}
        dummy_buf = {next = 0x0, w32msg = {msg = {hwnd = 0x0, message = 0,
              wParam = 0, lParam = 0, time = 0, pt = {x = 0, y = 0}},
            dwModifiers = 0, rect = {left = 0, top = 0, right = 0,
              bottom = 0}}, result = 0, completed = 0}
#20 0x00007ffffc188364 in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#21 0x00007ffffe2870d1 in ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#22 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 2 (Thread 9488.0x1a84):
#0  0x00007ffffe2c6754 in ntdll!ZwDelayExecution ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffffae3c4a7 in SleepEx () from C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x0000000400279469 in timer_loop (arg=0x401bc69a0 <real_itimer>)
    at ../../repo/src/w32proc.c:383
        sleep_time = 5
        handler = 0x400218057 <handle_alarm_signal>
        now = 13132522579521
        expire = 0
        reload = 0
        itimer = 0x401bc69a0 <real_itimer>
        which = 0
        sig = 14
        crit = 0x401bc6a20 <crit_real>
        max_sleep = 30
        hth = 0x0
#3  0x00007ffffc188364 in KERNEL32!BaseThreadInitThunk ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#4  0x00007ffffe2870d1 in ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart ()
   from C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
No symbol table info available.
#5  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Thread 1 (Thread 9488.0x19f8):
#0  0x00007ffffb011184 in win32u!NtUserMessageCall ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll
No symbol table info available.
#1  0x00007ffffc38116d in USER32!SendMessageW ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00007ffffc3883e5 in USER32!SendMessageA ()
   from C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll
No symbol table info available.
#3  0x0000000400254af2 in my_show_window (
    f=0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>, hwnd=0x6f0230, how=1)
    at ../../repo/src/w32term.c:3671
No locals.
#4  0x0000000400255463 in w32_set_vertical_scroll_bar (w=0x134bdb0,
    portion=375, whole=375, position=0) at ../../repo/src/w32term.c:3864
        hwnd = 0x6f0230
        f = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        barobj = 1
        bar = 0x1391040
        top = 676
        height = 666
        left = 1261
        width = 17
        window_y = 676
        window_height = 666
#5  0x000000040004e243 in set_vertical_scroll_bar (w=0x134bdb0)
    at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:16147
        start = 0
        end = 375
        whole = 375
#6  0x0000000400052dfd in redisplay_window (window=20233653,
    just_this_one_p=true) at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:17309
        w = 0x134bdb0
        f = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        buffer = 0x88363c0
        old = 0x88363c0
        lpoint = {charpos = 376, bytepos = 376}
        opoint = {charpos = 376, bytepos = 376}
        startp = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 1}
        update_mode_line = false
        tem = 1058053
        it = {window = 14, w = 0x1, f = 0x0, method = 9440213,
          stop_charpos = 2295024, prev_stop = 74, base_level_stop = 12568888,
          end_charpos = 17181950771,
          s = 0x2 <error: Cannot access memory at address 0x2>,
          string_nchars = 12567928, redisplay_end_trigger_charpos = 12567936,
          multibyte_p = false, header_line_p = false,
          string_from_display_prop_p = true,
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, from_disp_prop_p = false,
          ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0xbfc5a0,
          dpvec = 0x134bdb5, dpend = 0x91415d1, dpvec_char_len = 0,
          dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 152311249, ctl_chars = {
            17181635588, 2, 12, 12568016, 17180927016, 17183781845,
            142828480, 2342752262226706883, 2361576154760218624,
            2342752270235894845, 10841447192854784, 200691974110511369,
            144781496436181537, 578158424060201565, 5153595279354005796,
            -5322406194155435264}, start = {pos = {charpos = 17181935493,
              bytepos = 17183781845}, overlay_string_index = 17180925455,
            string_pos = {charpos = 17186823872, bytepos = 10},
            dpvec_index = 170}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0,
              bytepos = 12568272}, overlay_string_index = 17181642413,
            string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 1},
            dpvec_index = 152311249}, n_overlay_strings = 17180926156,
          overlay_strings_charpos = 141772579, overlay_strings = {
            17181115979, 142828485, 141772579, 12568352, 17181465465,
            141772579, 0, 12568288, 17180925455, 17186823872, 17180926961,
            17182871045, 0, 12568432, 17181466204, 0}, string_overlays = {0,
            17186823872, 17180927016, 17182871045, 2, 12569240, 17181950771,
            0, 12570112, 17182871008, 2992679347674122353,
            -5620449992977792767, 64, 0, 141772579, 0}, string = 12552128,
          from_overlay = 12568496, stack = {{string = 17180937994,
              string_nchars = 26, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0,
              prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 12568560, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 12568952, id = 12568560, ch = 1763084,
                rule_idx = 2, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 12568592,
                reversed_p = false, charpos = 17180925455, nchars = 6954688,
                nbytes = 4, from = 1766404, to = 4, width = 2},
              face_id = 12568952, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 2294856, y = 142828480, width = 1, height = 1},
                  image_id = 1}, stretch = {object = 0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0}}, position = {charpos = 1, bytepos = 257},
              current = {pos = {charpos = 12568000, bytepos = 12568000},
                overlay_string_index = 142828485, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 16214, bytepos = 12}, dpvec_index = 74},
              from_overlay = 12, area = 1056271, method = GET_FROM_IMAGE,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 6954688), multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = true, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = (WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 8), voffset = 0,
              space_width = 12568952, font_height = 0}, {string = 12568896,
              string_nchars = 1773229, end_charpos = 0,
              stop_charpos = 17189309397, prev_stop = 579833153792,
              base_level_stop = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 1, id = 14,
                ch = 12568074, rule_idx = 12568000, lookback = 12567928,
                nglyphs = 12567904, reversed_p = false, charpos = 12568912,
                nchars = 14, nbytes = 0, from = 12568912, to = 16777216,
                width = 3912664}, face_id = 3912581, u = {image = {
                  object = 12569792, slice = {x = 17183781845, y = 46,
                    width = 12569056, height = 17181637421},
                  image_id = 17183781812}, stretch = {object = 12569792},
                xwidget = {object = 12569792}}, position = {
                charpos = 17183781845, bytepos = 46}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 1030, bytepos = 1},
                overlay_string_index = 12569800, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 12569040, bytepos = 17180927237},
                dpvec_index = 5}, from_overlay = 14, area = 12568440,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 12568440), multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (unknown: 12569168),
              voffset = 0, space_width = 17183781760, font_height = 1030}, {
              string = 17180931301, string_nchars = 3912581,
              end_charpos = 2294352, stop_charpos = 17183782093,
              prev_stop = 26, base_level_stop = 12569232, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 17181635290, id = 128004720, ch = 1, rule_idx = 1,
                lookback = 17180925455, nglyphs = 6971376, reversed_p = 4,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 12569200, nbytes = 0, from = 1056271,
                to = 4, width = 6954688}, face_id = 3912581, u = {image = {
                  object = 17179869482, slice = {x = 2294352, y = 12569248,
                    width = 17181632136, height = 0}, image_id = 12569784},
                stretch = {object = 17179869482}, xwidget = {
                  object = 17179869482}}, position = {charpos = 142828480,
                bytepos = 12569784}, current = {pos = {charpos = 12569392,
                  bytepos = 17181633156}, overlay_string_index = 2,
                string_pos = {charpos = 12569784, bytepos = 12569328},
                dpvec_index = 1068810}, from_overlay = 2295024,
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER,
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0,
              space_width = 12569392, font_height = 12569784}, {
              string = 12569392, string_nchars = 1763084, end_charpos = 2,
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 12569424,
              base_level_stop = 17180925455, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 17186823872, id = 17181635588, ch = 2,
                rule_idx = 12569784, lookback = 12569568, nglyphs = 1246858,
                reversed_p = 4, charpos = 142828480, nchars = 1766106,
                nbytes = 4, from = 12569520, to = 0, width = 0},
              face_id = 12569536, u = {image = {object = 0, slice = {
                    x = 12569632, y = 17181641459, width = 142828485,
                    height = 142828480}, image_id = 12569664}, stretch = {
                  object = 0}, xwidget = {object = 0}}, position = {
                charpos = 0, bytepos = 12569584}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 17180925455, bytepos = 17186823872},
                overlay_string_index = 10, string_pos = {charpos = 12569784,
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 12569728},
              from_overlay = 17181642413, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA,
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = L2R,
              multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = (unknown: 12569664),
              voffset = 0, space_width = 17180926156,
              font_height = 145285235}, {string = 17181115979,
              string_nchars = 142828485, end_charpos = 145285235,
              stop_charpos = 12569808, prev_stop = 17181465465,
              base_level_stop = 145285235, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
                id = 12569744, ch = 1056271, rule_idx = 17186823872,
                lookback = 17180926961, nglyphs = 3001861, reversed_p = 4,
                charpos = 0, nchars = 12569888, nbytes = 0, from = 1597020,
                to = 4, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 17186823872, slice = {x = 17180927016,
                    y = 17182871045, width = 2, height = 12570696},
                  image_id = 17181950771}, stretch = {object = 17186823872},
                xwidget = {object = 17186823872}}, position = {charpos = 0,
                bytepos = 12571552}, current = {pos = {charpos = 17182871008,
                  bytepos = -8824482654938807040},
                overlay_string_index = 2378394774681485375, string_pos = {
                  charpos = 145285235, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 2066368},
              from_overlay = 17182871045, area = 9449133,
              method = GET_FROM_IMAGE,
              paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 12570048), multibyte_p = false,
              string_from_display_prop_p = false,
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false,
              avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false,
              from_disp_prop_p = false,
              line_wrap = (WINDOW_WRAP | unknown: 1766104), voffset = 4,
              space_width = 26, font_height = 0}}, sp = 12570104,
          selective = 0, what = 12570096, face_id = 0,
          selective_display_ellipsis_p = false, ctl_arrow_p = false,
          face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = true,
          end_of_box_run_p = false,
          overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false,
          ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = true,
          glyph_not_available_p = true, starts_in_middle_of_char_p = true,
          face_before_selective_p = false,
          constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE,
          base_face_id = 11, c = 0, len = 2, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0,
            id = 17186043925, ch = 12570048, rule_idx = 10,
            lookback = 12570936, nglyphs = 2081587, reversed_p = 4,
            charpos = 3, nchars = 12570096, nbytes = 0, from = 12570112,
            to = 0, width = 1057777}, char_to_display = 12570112,
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE,
          image_id = 17180926851,
          xwidget = 0x4008ff2f0 <dumped_data+2336496>, slice = {
            x = 141772563, y = 0, width = 488880, height = 0},
          space_width = 198933024476414400, voffset = -30942,
          tab_width = 144, font_height = 1, object = 145775491, position = {
            charpos = 17182874605, bytepos = 50}, truncation_pixel_width = 0,
          continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0,
          last_visible_x = 12570320, last_visible_y = 0,
          extra_line_spacing = 1762026, max_extra_line_spacing = 4,
          override_ascent = 2, override_descent = 0,
          override_boff = 12570712, glyph_row = 0x8734713, area = 376,
          nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 6954688, ascent = 4, descent = 6946944,
          max_ascent = 4, max_descent = 12570336, phys_ascent = 0,
          phys_descent = 1590270, max_phys_ascent = 4,
          max_phys_descent = 12570400, current_x = 0,
          continuation_lines_width = 1, eol_pos = {charpos = 12,
            bytepos = 16384}, current_y = 12570336, first_vpos = 0,
          vpos = 488880, hpos = 0, left_user_fringe_bitmap = 52547,
          right_user_fringe_bitmap = 2355, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0,
          right_user_fringe_face_id = 22, bidi_p = false, bidi_it = {
            bytepos = 12570712, charpos = 17189318317, ch = 12570512,
            nchars = 17181635588, ch_len = 12749904, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
            type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = 12570416,
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000',
            invalid_levels = 17180925455, invalid_isolates = 17186823872,
            prev = {charpos = 17181515738, type = 130187789,
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {charpos = 0,
              type = 12570480, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {
              charpos = 0, type = 4294967295, orig_type = 2147483647},
            prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT,
              orig_type = 16777216}, next_for_ws = {charpos = 128,
              type = 12569880, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT},
            bracket_pairing_pos = 12569880, bracket_enclosed_type = 12570528,
            next_en_pos = 16358, next_en_type = WEAK_EN, sos = NEUTRAL_DIR,
            scan_dir = 2, disp_pos = 1, disp_prop = 6, stack_idx = 4,
            level_stack = {{next_for_neutral_pos = 12570672,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12570592,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 16 '\020',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 142828485,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12570720,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 579820584961,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12569882,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12569872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12570720,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 72057594050498656,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 45 '-', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 17182874605, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17182871045,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12570864,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 26 '\032',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17182871012,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 45 '-', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 10, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12570848, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 6, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186823872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 115 's', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12570976, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 45 '-', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 514, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17182874605,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 1, level = 168 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571040, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 26 '\032', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 128004600, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 120 'x', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 145285219, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 7 '\a', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 10, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 45 '-', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571040, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 168 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571152, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 26 '\032', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 2, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 3, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571088, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 131325225775263212,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 131325225775263212,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 115 's', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 10, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571168, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 7 '\a', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186823872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571544,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 144 '\220',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571344,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 26 '\032',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 3,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 7,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 39 '\'',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 39 '\'',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 1794720,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571312,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 16 '\020',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186043920,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571328,
                next_for_neutral_type = 4, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 16 '\020',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571440,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 94 '^', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571360, next_for_neutral_type = 4,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186043925,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571544,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 144 '\220',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571504,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 3,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 26 '\032',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 128004560,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571544,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571552,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 9,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 94 '^', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571600, next_for_neutral_type = 2,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572392, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 31 '\037', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 3, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571568, next_for_neutral_type = 1,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571568, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 1,
                level = 168 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 7 '\a', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 2 '\002', flags = 34 '"'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 34594, next_for_neutral_type = 7,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 31 '\037', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17189318317,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 50,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186823872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17182852876,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 145285219,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 27 '\033',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 2,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 3,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 4 '\004',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 131 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 20213088, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571920, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 4 '\004', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 5, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17187299840,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 56 '8', flags = 9 '\t'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571872, next_for_neutral_type = 4,
                last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 154669397, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571920, next_for_neutral_type = 5,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571920, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12571936, next_for_neutral_type = 7,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186871528,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 154669397,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572080,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 32 ' ', flags = 0 '\000'},
              {next_for_neutral_pos = 851, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 7, prev_for_neutral_type = 7,
                level = 39 '\'', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572016, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 32 ' ', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 1023, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 6, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 191 '▒', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 10, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572192, next_for_neutral_type = 6,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 26 '\032', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 154669397, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 4,
                level = 94 '^', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572096, next_for_neutral_type = 4,
                last_strong_type = 5, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186049829,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572272,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572160,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572160,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 9223372036854775807,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 72057611217797120,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12571560,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 5,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572320,
                next_for_neutral_type = 7, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 24 '\030',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 4,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572320,
                next_for_neutral_type = 5, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 27 '\033',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 232 '▒', flags = 7 '\a'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 131854557, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 6,
                level = 6 '\006', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 132654211, next_for_neutral_type = 0,
                last_strong_type = 4, prev_for_neutral_type = 3,
                level = 0 '\000', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572336, next_for_neutral_type = 3,
                last_strong_type = 2, prev_for_neutral_type = 5,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 6, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 4,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572480,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 6, level = 25 '\031',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 1, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 142828480,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 6,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 2, level = 144 '\220',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17189318357,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 1,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 191 '▒',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 7, level = 131 '▒', flags = 8 '\b'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 12572464, next_for_neutral_type = 7,
                last_strong_type = 1, prev_for_neutral_type = 0,
                level = 16 '\020', flags = 0 '\000'}, {
                next_for_neutral_pos = 17186823872,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 106 'j',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 18,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572608,
                next_for_neutral_type = 3, last_strong_type = 3,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 4, level = 25 '\031',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 33936,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 0,
                next_for_neutral_type = 2, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 12572656,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17186406304,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 3, level = 144 '\220',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 514,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 2,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 5, level = 106 'j',
                flags = 0 '\000'}, {next_for_neutral_pos = 17189318357,
                next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0,
                prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000',
                flags = 0 '\000'}}, string = {lstring = 12572720,
              s = 0x4001b0c04 <do_one_unbind+375>
"▒mH▒M▒▒\t▒▒▒H▒E▒H▒M▒▒O▒▒▒H▒E▒H▒M▒▒\025▒▒▒H▒E▒H▒U▒H▒E▒H▒▒▒^\n▒▒H▒ù",
schars = 33936, bufpos = 0,
              from_disp_str = false, unibyte = true}, w = 0x0,
            paragraph_dir = (unknown: 12572672),
            separator_limit = 17180925455, first_elt = false,
            new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = false},
          paragraph_embedding = (unknown: 33936)}
        current_matrix_up_to_date_p = true
        used_current_matrix_p = true
        buffer_unchanged_p = true
        temp_scroll_step = false
        count = 6
        rc = 0
        centering_position = -1
        last_line_misfit = false
        beg_unchanged = 293
        end_unchanged = 82
        frame_line_height = 18
        margin = 0
        use_desired_matrix = false
        itdata = 0x0
#7  0x00000004000483bc in redisplay_window_1 (window=20233653)
    at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:14590
No locals.
#8  0x00000004001abd2c in internal_condition_case_1 (
    bfun=0x40004837d <redisplay_window_1>, arg=20233653,
    handlers=17187099827, hfun=0x4000482f2 <redisplay_window_error>)
    at ../../repo/src/eval.c:1348
        val = 2
        c = 0xc231d0
#9  0x0000000400047595 in redisplay_internal ()
    at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:14162
        mini_window = 0
        mini_frame = 0x8a8e033
        w = 0x134bdb0
        sw = 0x134bdb0
        fr = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        pending = false
        must_finish = false
        match_p = true
        tlbufpos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 376}
        tlendpos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}
        number_of_visible_frames = 2
        count = 3
        sf = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        polling_stopped_here = false
        tail = 0
        frame = 17190688917
        hscroll_retries = 0
        consider_all_windows_p = false
        update_miniwindow_p = false
#10 0x0000000400044ff0 in redisplay () at ../../repo/src/xdisp.c:13296
No locals.
#11 0x000000040010e39d in read_char (commandflag=1, map=141772755,
    prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=0xbff2df, end_time=0x0)
    at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:2482
        echo_current = true
        c = 0
        jmpcount = 12579440
        local_getcjmp = {{Part = {12578944, 17181506602}}, {Part = {
              142828485, 0}}, {Part = {12578960, 17180925455}}, {Part = {
              17186823872, 17180925455}}, {Part = {0, 32}}, {Part = {
              12579024, 0}}, {Part = {12579024, 17180925455}}, {Part = {
              17186823872, 0}}, {Part = {17189119392, 0}}, {Part = {12579072,
              17180925455}}, {Part = {17186823872, 57288}}, {Part = {
              12579104, 17180926156}}, {Part = {12579216, 17181642413}}, {
            Part = {0, 141772739}}, {Part = {12579248, 17181465465}}, {
            Part = {141772739, 0}}}
        save_jump = {{Part = {12579416, 0}}, {Part = {12578512, 12579416}}, {
            Part = {32, 1794720}}, {Part = {1, 8}}, {Part = {0, 0}}, {Part = {
              12578768, 17180927237}}, {Part = {142828480, 6}}, {Part = {0,
              0}}, {Part = {0, 142828480}}, {Part = {12578816, 17180937994}},
          {Part = {142828485, 6}}, {Part = {0, 352}}, {Part = {142828480,
              0}}, {Part = {12578880, 17180925455}}, {Part = {17186823872,
              0}}, {Part = {0, 0}}}
        tem = 141772755
        save = 12579328
        previous_echo_area_message = 0
        also_record = 0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0xc20730
#12 0x000000040011b9e7 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0xbff4d0, bufsize=30,
    prompt=0, dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
    fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false)
    at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:9109
        interrupted_kboard = 0xc20730
        interrupted_frame = 0x400a51890 <dumped_data+3722384>
        key = 142828485
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = 0
        count = 3
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = 141772755
        first_event = 0
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        fkey = {parent = 17188032995, map = 17188032995, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 17187111491, map = 17187111491, start = 0,
          end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 17188033011, map = 17188033011, start = 0, end = 0}
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = 0
        original_uppercase = 0
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = false
        starting_buffer = 0x88363c0
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0
#13 0x000000040010ba20 in command_loop_1 () at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1370
        cmd = 488880
        keybuf = {6271840, 323168, 3, 3, 0, 17182753269, 12580120, 0,
          12580192, 17181633637, 4, 0, 12580192, 17180925455, 17186823872,
          145721507, 17182765764, 0, 12580336, 0, 12580256, 17180925455,
          17186823872, 0, 0, 2, 12580320, 17181622259, 0, 12580304}
        i = 1
        prev_modiff = 199
        prev_buffer = 0x88363c0
        already_adjusted = false
#14 0x00000004001abc72 in internal_condition_case (
    bfun=0x40010b543 <command_loop_1>, handlers=23240,
    hfun=0x40010ab4b <cmd_error>) at ../../repo/src/eval.c:1324
        val = 149236180
        c = 0xc23060
#15 0x000000040010b1d9 in command_loop_2 (ignore=0)
    at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1112
        val = 2
#16 0x00000004001ab553 in internal_catch (tag=59584,
    func=0x40010b1a7 <command_loop_2>, arg=0) at ../../repo/src/eval.c:1091
        val = 0
        c = 0xc22ef0
#17 0x000000040010b12a in command_loop () at ../../repo/src/keyboard.c:1091
No locals.
#18 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
Backtrace stopped: previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2017-02-23 built on DESKTOP-BFQ4DH1
Repository revision: 16efea3a883ebf633946ee9b9d0681eb55437878
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.14393
Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/mingw64 --with-modules
 --enable-locallisppath=/c/emacs/site-lisp
 CPPFLAGS=-D_WIN32_WINNT=_WIN32_WINNT_WIN7 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENG
  locale-coding-system: cp1252