Subject: bug#25851: closed (Re: bug#25851: 25.2; GTK warning when starting Emacs when desktop file has more than one frame)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 16:32:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25851: 25.2; GTK warning when starting Emacs when desktop file has more than one frame

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25851: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25851
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25851: 25.2; GTK warning when starting Emacs when desktop file has more than one frame
From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
To: Martin Rudalics <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:31:29 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

At 11:08 -0500 on Thursday 2017-02-23, N. Jackson wrote:
>
> When starting Emacs from a terminal/console window, GTK emits
> the following message in the terminal/console:
>
>   Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_window_parse_geometry() called on a window
>   with no visible children; the window should be set up before
>   gtk_window_parse_geometry() is called.

This bug is fixed in the emacs-26 branch so I am closing it. Thank
you.

(Of course, if you think there is some subtlety in the bug that
has not been fully addressed (I don't think there is), please
reopen it.)

Regards,
N.

Subject: 25.2; GTK warning when starting Emacs when desktop file has more than one frame
From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:08:28 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

When starting Emacs from a terminal/console window, GTK emits the
following message in the terminal/console:

  Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_window_parse_geometry() called on a window
  with no visible children; the window should be set up before
  gtk_window_parse_geometry() is called.

The message is emitted n - 1 times, where n is the number of
frames specified in the desktop file; with no desktop file, or
with a desktop file specifying just the one frame, no such message
is emitted.

Once Emacs is up and running, creating new frames does not cause
this message to be emitted.

I tried deleting the desktop file and starting fresh, but the
problem persists.

I'm seeing this in rc2 of Emacs 25.2 built from the tarball. I
didn't see it in Emacs 25.1. I do however see it in 25.1.91.

If needed I'm happy to try to find a minimal recipe for this from
`emacs -Q' but I would need some pointers on how to create / read
desktop files from `emacs -Q'.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.22.8) of 2017-02-23 built on moondust.localdomain Windowing
 system distributor 'Fedora Project', version 11.0.11901000 System
 Description: Fedora release 25 (Twenty Five)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/nlj/local/ --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY GNUTLS
FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=none
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
[ REDACTED ]

Load-path shadows:
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-contacts hides ~/.emacs.d/modules/org-contacts
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-habit hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-python hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-clojure hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-md hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-macs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-odt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-texinfo hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-protocol hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-io hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-list hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-scheme hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-docview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-html hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-ctags hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-src hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-octave hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-w3m hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-bibtex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-info hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-beamer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-maxima hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-R hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-publish hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-mscgen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-scala hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-keys hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-css hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-haskell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-picolisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-timer hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-feed hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-emacs-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-mhe hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-exp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-rmail hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-attach hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-lilypond hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-version hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-makefile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-sql hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-lob hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-java hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-loaddefs hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-element hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-id hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-crypt hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-plot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ruby hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-matlab hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ditaa hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-irc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-gnus hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-C hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-comint hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-colview hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-tangle hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-dot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-mobile hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-eshell hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-sass hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-gnuplot hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-icalendar hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-man hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-capture hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-plantuml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-footnote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-clock hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-js hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-latex hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-ascii hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ref hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ocaml hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-agenda hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-indent hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-core hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-pcomplete hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-datetree hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-ledger hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-shen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-entities hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-macro hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-mouse hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-sqlite hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-screen hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-asymptote hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-eval hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-archive hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ox hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ox
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-org hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-perl hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-faces hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-bbdb hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-compat hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-lisp hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-install hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-awk hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-calc hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/org-inlinetask hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-table hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161224/ob-fortran hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-client hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/nlj/.emacs.d/elpa/soap-client-3.1.1/soap-inspect hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/net/soap-inspect
~/.emacs.d/modules/emms/lisp/tq hides /data/projects/vc/emacs/emacs-25.2.rc2/lisp/emacs-lisp/tq

Features:
(shadow bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mm-archive url-http
url-gw url-cache url-auth url-handlers nnrss xml mm-url nndraft nnmh
utf-7 server pinentry epa-file epa derived network-stream nsm starttls
nnfolder bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nntp gnus-cache flyspell ispell sage
sage-load rx emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon emms-browser
sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf
url-util url-parse url-vars emms-streams emms-tag-editor emms-mark
emms-mode-line emms-cache emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mplayer
emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate
emms-setup emms emms-compat calfw-org calfw holidays hol-loaddefs cl
pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc imenu pdf-tools compile cus-edit pdf-view
bookmark pp pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util org-contacts org-capture
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls
gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus gnus-ems
nnheader mail-utils org-eldoc org-w3m org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-habit org-gnus org-docview doc-view subr-x jka-compr image-mode
dired org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-agenda org-element avl-tree org
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-latex ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint tramp
tramp-compat auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs gnus-util
mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr password-cache tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize shell pcomplete advice comint ansi-color ring ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func
bbdb-anniv diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
bbdb-com crm mailabbrev bbdb bbdb-site timezone bbdb-loaddefs finder-inf
tex-site info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
cl-extra help-mode cconv edmacro kmacro recentf tree-widget wid-edit
easymenu battery time wheatgrass-theme paren savehist saveplace
elec-pair desktop frameset cl-loaddefs pcase cl-lib delsel cua-base
cus-start cus-load time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment
elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 550688 26688)
 (symbols 48 99628 0)
 (miscs 40 432 265)
 (strings 32 134429 9535)
 (string-bytes 1 4846315)
 (vectors 16 65023)
 (vector-slots 8 1061254 8856)
 (floats 8 607 650)
 (intervals 56 629 54)
 (buffers 976 31))