Subject: bug#25851: 25.2; GTK warning when starting Emacs when desktop file has more than one frame

From: [email-masked] (N. Jackson)
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 10:15:47 -0400

At 15:52 -0400 on Thursday 2017-04-27, Noam Postavsky wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 3:45 PM, N. Jackson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> (I am unable to build the emacs-25 branch because of the
>> following messages form autogen.sh. The indicated files do not
>> exist in emacs/m4/ but, for example count-trailing-zeros.m4,
>> does exist.
>
> Try deleting aclocal.m4 first (there's no difference between the
> 25.2 tarball and emacs-25 though).

Thanks Noam. This sorted itself with:

  git clean -x --force
  git reset --hard

Bit of a sledge hammer maybe; perhaps your surgical deletion of
emacs/aclocal.m4 would have worked too. Anyway, not sure what I'd
done wrong but everything is working again now.

N.