Subject: Re: bug#25834: [PATCH] Update scipy stack.

From: Thomas Danckaert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 10:32:54 +0100 (CET)

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: bug#25834: [PATCH] Update scipy stack.
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 10:01:21 +0100

> Pushed python-scipy as 350932536a2e04bf4644cdad7ce2b91d8b12cd10 to 
> master.
> Pushed python-testpath as b320f7bf06213087886d4f7fb12baccbc399f3e3 
> to master.
> Pushed python-colorspacious as 
> 2aa6d3aeeb49f116aab2757b217cd25fab71d7d6 to master.
> Pushed python-ipython as 6d320eb0e320d6c9bcbca5fa9b5ffa7d1250bb8b 
> to master.

Thanks!

> I'm not sure about splitting the documentation into extra packages 
> so I didn't push those. Was that already discussed?

Ricardo agreed that separate documentation packages are ok if we can 
avoid a large number of bootstrap packages:

https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25834#8

Thomas