Subject: bug#25821: grep-3.0 FAILS on Make phase

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:12:32 -0600

Hello,
I´m trying to build 'grep' version 3.0 on Hurd system through Guix 
package manager, in the 'Make' phase i´ve the error:

/-------------------------------------------------------------/
  CC       localcharset.o
   CC       glthread/lock.o
glthread/lock.c: In function 'glthread_rwlock_init_for_glibc':
glthread/lock.c:53:3: warning: implicit declaration of function 
'pthread_rwlockattr_setkind_np' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
    err = pthread_rwlockattr_setkind_np (&attributes,
    ^
glthread/lock.c:54:40: error: 
'PTHREAD_RWLOCK_PREFER_WRITER_NONRECURSIVE_NP' undeclared (first use in 
this function)
                                         
PTHREAD_RWLOCK_PREFER_WRITER_NONRECURSIVE_NP);
                                         ^
glthread/lock.c:54:40: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only 
once for each function it appears in
Makefile:1711: recipe for target 'glthread/lock.o' failed
make[3]: *** [glthread/lock.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-grep-3.0.drv-0/grep-3.0/lib'
Makefile:1478: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-grep-3.0.drv-0/grep-3.0/lib'
Makefile:1291: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-grep-3.0.drv-0/grep-3.0'
Makefile:1232: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
phase `build' failed after 5.3 seconds
/-------------------------------------------------------------/

Any ideas that can help me to understand the error?

Attached environment variables file and build log file.
Thanks