Subject: Re: bug#25818: 25.2; frame moved off display does not return (OS X)

From: Anders Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 20:35:32 +0200

Hi!

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 9:54 PM, Charles A. Roelli <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Good points, I've made these fixes in the attached patch.
>

Looks good!

Have you assigned copyright to FSF?

Have you commit rights to the Emacs archive? If not, would you like me to
commit it for you?

I tried building Emacs with X
> (--with-x --with-ns=no) and the configuring step picked up my installed
> version of GTK3, then later failed at the linking stage for temacs due
> to some GDK-related symbols not being present.  Have you seen similar
> errors?
>

I haven't got GTK3 libraries installed. I've used the following command
line to configure:

./configure --with-x --with-ns=no --without-dbus --with-jpeg=no
--with-gif=no --with-tiff=no
--x-includes=/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/X11/include/:/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk/usr/X11/include/freetype2

    -- Anders