Subject: Re: bug#25808: Updating alot (and other collateral updates)

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 23:11:19 +0200

Hi Troy,

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> writes:

> Troy Sankey <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Debbugs split off half of my patches in this series and created
>> individual bugs for them.  Sorry, I don't understand why.  I used
>> git send-email like I normally would on [email-masked].
>
> It’s best to send a single email (e.g. the cover letter) to
> [email-masked] first, wait for confirmation from debbugs, and then
> send all the patches to the bug address (e.g. [email-masked]).
>
> BTW: I see that these patches have not been pushed yet.  Do you plan on
> sending updated patches?

I have taken your patches, made the changes suggested by Marius, updated
some of the packages to the latest version and pushed them to master
with commit 3f81ca324.

Thanks again for your contribution!

-- 
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net