Subject: bug#25774: libmicrohttpd: fails to build (test-driver aborted)

From: Ivan Vilata i Balaguer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 02:18:58 +0100

Leo Famulari (2017-02-17 19:42:15 -0500) wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 12:59:49AM +0100, Ivan Vilata i Balaguer wrote:
> > I can't find anything related there, I also searched the net before
> > sending the report but found nothing that seemed the same error.
> 
> What about this one?
> 
> https://ng.gnunet.org/bugs/view.php?id=4844
> 
> The report says that it's limited to ppc64le, but the symptoms appear
> identical.

Looks like I'm too sleepy to check these things!`:D`

I see from the ChangeLog that the version I'm building is from last
October, before the fix mentioned in the link, so that may be already
fixed upstream.

Thanks for checking!

-- 
Ivan Vilata i Balaguer -- https://elvil.net/