Subject: bug#22796: closed (Re: bug#25753: 29.1; Python mode shell interaction not working 100%)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 06:32:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25753: Abnormal Python prompt

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25753: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25753
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25753: 29.1; Python mode shell interaction not working 100%
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Peter Mao <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 09:31:18 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Peter Mao <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 22:32:20 -0700
> 
> At least my version of the problem can be traced to a bug in Org's ob-python.el.  I bisected the
> commit history, found the offending commit and reported it to the org mailing list.

Thanks, I'm therefore closing this bug.  Feel free to reopen if
something needs to be done on the Emacs core side.

Subject: Abnormal Python prompt
From: Amir Dib <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:31:42 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

From: Amir Dib <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 24.5; Python prompt
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 19:22:18 +0100

My issue is about an abnormal prompt in python-mode. Here a example of
input/output:

INPUT
a = "Test"
print (a)

OUTPUT
>>> import codecs, os;__pyfile =
codecs.open('''/var/folders/qf/p2x82_v11hv436wwqxppdbb00000gn/T/py3372loS''',
encoding='''utf-8''');__code =
__pyfile.read().encode('''utf-8''');__pyfile.close();os.remove('''/var/folders/qf/p2x82_v11hv436wwqxppdbb00000gn/T/py3372loS''');exec(compile(__code,
'''/Users/Amir/Python/test.py''', 'exec'));
Test

As you can see, the string sended to the process is displayed before the
output. I can't remove it and it's seems to be a problem for all Mac OS
X user (this code compile fine on my linux session or via shell
execution). I have the same problem than this user:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33726268/
I traced back this prompt on the sources of python-mode (python.el):

(defun python-shell-send-file (file-name &optional process temp-file-name
                                         delete)
  "Send FILE-NAME to inferior Python PROCESS.
If TEMP-FILE-NAME is passed then that file is used for processing
instead, while internally the shell will continue to use
FILE-NAME.  If TEMP-FILE-NAME and DELETE are non-nil, then
TEMP-FILE-NAME is deleted after evaluation is performed."
  (interactive "fFile to send: ")
  (let* ((process (or process (python-shell-get-or-create-process)))
         (encoding (with-temp-buffer
                     (insert-file-contents
                      (or temp-file-name file-name))
                     (python-info-encoding)))
         (file-name (expand-file-name
                     (or (file-remote-p file-name 'localname)
                         file-name)))
         (temp-file-name (when temp-file-name
                           (expand-file-name
                            (or (file-remote-p temp-file-name 'localname)
                                temp-file-name)))))
    (python-shell-send-string
     (format
      (concat
       "import codecs, os;"
       "__pyfile = codecs.open('''%s''', encoding='''%s''');"
       "__code = __pyfile.read().encode('''%s''');"
       "__pyfile.close();"
       (when (and delete temp-file-name)
         (format "os.remove('''%s''');" temp-file-name))
       "exec(compile(__code, '''%s''', 'exec'));")
      (or temp-file-name file-name) encoding encoding file-name)
     process)))

It's seems that emacs does not correctly filter the output, and
replacing (python-shell-send-string function) with
(python-shell-send-string-no-output) lead to no output at all.

Thank you very much for you help.
Amir

In GNU Emacs 24.5.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0, NS apple-appkit-1265.21)
 of 2015-04-10 on builder10-9.porkrind.org
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 `configure --with-ns '--enable-locallisppath=/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/${version}/site-lisp:/Library/Application
 Support/Emacs/site-lisp''

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  erc-pcomplete-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
compressing python.el.gz...done
Wrote /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/python.el.gz
(No changes need to be saved) [2 times]
Undo! [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Point is not in the input area
byte-code: End of buffer [29 times]
<wheel-left> is undefined
Mark set
Quit

Load-path shadows:
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20151103.944/helm-multi-match hides
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20151104.0/helm-multi-match
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/msdos hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/msdos
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/mouseme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/mouseme
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/make-regexp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/make-regexp
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/julia-mode-20150912.800/julia-mode hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/julia-mode
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/essd-els hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/essd-els
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-xls-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-xls-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-vst-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-vst-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-utils hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-utils
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-trns hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-trns
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-tracebug hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-tracebug
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-toolbar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-toolbar
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-swv hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-swv
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sta-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sta-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sta-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp6w-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6w-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp6-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp6-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp5-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp5-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp4-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp4-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sp3-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sp3-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-site hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-site
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sas-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sas-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-sas-a hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-sas-a
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-s4-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-s4-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-s3-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-s3-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-s-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-s-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-rutils hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-rutils
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-roxy hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-roxy
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-rdired hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-rdired
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-rd hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-rd
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-r-syntax hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-syntax
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-r-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-r-completion hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-completion
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-r-args hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-r-args
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-omg-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-omg-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-omg-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-noweb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-noweb-mode hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-mode
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-mouse
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-mode hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-mode
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-menu hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-menu
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-lsp-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-lsp-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-julia hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-julia
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-jags-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-jags-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-inf hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-inf
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-help hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-help
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-gretl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-gretl
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-font-lock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-font-lock
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-eldoc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-eldoc
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-developer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-developer
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-dde hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-dde
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-custom hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-custom
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-compat
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-comp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-comp
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-bugs-l hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-l
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-bugs-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-bugs-d
/Users/Amir/.emacs.d/elpa/ess-20151105.852/lisp/ess-arc-d hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/ess/ess-arc-d
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-publish hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-odt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-md hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-html hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-w3m hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-version hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-timer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-src hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-rmail hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-protocol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-plot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-mobile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-mhe hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-macs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-macro hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-list hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-irc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-install hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-info hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-indent hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-id hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-habit hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-gnus hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-footnote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-feed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-faces hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-entities hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-element hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-docview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-datetree hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-ctags hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-crypt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-colview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-clock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-capture hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-bibtex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-bbdb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-attach hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-archive hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/org-agenda hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-sql hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-shen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-screen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-scala hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scala
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-sass hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-R hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-python hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-picolisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-perl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-octave hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-mscgen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-lob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ledger hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-keys hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-js hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-java hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-io hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-exp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-eval hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides /Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-dot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-css hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-comint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-calc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-C hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-awk hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/site-lisp/org/ob-asymptote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mule-util network-stream
starttls tls erc-list erc-menu erc-join erc-ring erc-networks
erc-pcomplete erc-track erc-match erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-netsplit erc-goodies erc erc-backend erc-compat auth-source
gnus-util password-cache pp derived rx misearch multi-isearch jka-compr
company-files company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-cmake
company-xcode company-clang company-eclim company-template company-css
company-nxml company-bbdb exec-path-from-shell version-modified
yasnippet help-mode highlight-indentation flymake company edmacro kmacro
pcase elpy pyvenv elpy-refactor python json grep files-x etags cus-edit
cus-start cus-load windmove zenburn-theme info package epg-config psvn
log-edit message cl-macs rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
diff-mode poly-R poly-markdown poly-noweb easy-mmode polymode poly-base
polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-methods polymode-classes
polymode-common eieio-custom wid-edit eieio-base eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cl-extra cconv eieio-core color preview-latex tex-site
auto-loads ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme thingatpt browse-url
ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a shell pcomplete ess-sta-d ess-sta-l
cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode ert
find-func ewoc debug ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-tracebug
format-spec ess-roxy advice hideshow ess-help ess-developer eldoc
help-fns ess-s-l ess ess-inf compile comint ansi-color ring ess-mode
ess-noweb-mode ess-utils cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib ess-custom executable
easymenu ess-compat ess-site paren delsel time-date tooltip electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
minibuffer nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process
cocoa ns multi-tty emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 370984 60575)
 (symbols 48 39331 0)
 (miscs 40 244 1063)
 (strings 32 95932 12630)
 (string-bytes 1 2441985)
 (vectors 16 42872)
 (vector-slots 8 1462194 155674)
 (floats 8 702 689)
 (intervals 56 3645 558)
 (buffers 960 21))