Subject: bug#25752: go incremental builds broken

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 22:42:41 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021 at 12:43, zimoun <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 at 16:31, Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 09:00:14PM +0100, zimoun wrote:
>>> I suspect closing this bug had been forgotten.  If yes, feel free to
>>> close it.  Otherwise, I do not understand what is the next actionable
>>> step.
>>
>> I don't think this bug has been fixed, although I have not checked.
>> Currently, Go incremental builds and library re-use is not functional in
>> Guix, unless I missed a new development.
>
> What is the status of this bug?  Since I am not using Go at all, it is
> hard for me to have a reproducer.  Is it possible to provide a
> reproducer?  Thanks.

> PS: I asked the same thing 13 weeks ago.  Therefore, without any answer
> and giving this bug is really old not so much commented, I propose to
> close it.

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 23:38:50 +0200 (1 year, 19 weeks, 5 days ago)
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 02:12:36 +0100 (47 weeks, 5 days, 19 hours ago)

Go incremental is still not functional but is it worth to keep this
report open?

Giving the none activity of this bug and no reply about the status after
waiting a long time, I will close it if no objection.

Cheers,
simon