Subject: bug#25752: go incremental builds broken

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:43:03 +0200

Hi,

On Fri, 18 Dec 2020 at 16:31, Leo Famulari <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 09:00:14PM +0100, zimoun wrote:
>> I suspect closing this bug had been forgotten.  If yes, feel free to
>> close it.  Otherwise, I do not understand what is the next actionable
>> step.
>
> I don't think this bug has been fixed, although I have not checked.
> Currently, Go incremental builds and library re-use is not functional in
> Guix, unless I missed a new development.

What is the status of this bug?  Since I am not using Go at all, it is
hard for me to have a reproducer.  Is it possible to provide a
reproducer?  Thanks.

Cheers,
simon

PS: I asked the same thing 13 weeks ago.  Therefore, without any answer
and giving this bug is really old not so much commented, I propose to
close it.