Subject: 26.0.50; eww or imagemagick bug

From: Mohamed Hibti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 16:50:23 +0100

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.2 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.7)
 of 2017-02-14 built on abeer
Repository revision: 3f383a4668e6b9e45067389c997a5b1f4cddd3fd
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11901000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 9.0 (stretch)

Recent messages:
Contacting host: theguardian.com:80
uncompressing publicsuffix.txt.gz...done
<f5> is undefined
Quit [3 times]
Contacting host: www.theguardian.com:443
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [3 times]
Contacting host: lemonde.fr:80
error in process filter: eww-size-text-inputs: Wrong type argument: listp, ((:method . "GET") (:action . "http://recherche.telerama.fr/recherche/recherche.php") (hidden :name "type_recherche" :value "films"))
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: listp, ((:method . "GET") (:action . "http://recherche.telerama.fr/recherche/recherche.php") (hidden :name "type_recherche" :value "films"))
Making completion list... [2 times]

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: eww

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail parse-time jka-compr
network-stream starttls url-http tls gnutls mail-parse rfc2231 url-gw
nsm url-cache url-auth eww puny mm-url gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mail-utils wid-edit mm-util
mail-prsvr url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars mailcap
shr svg xml seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode
easymenu cconv dom subr-x browse-url format-spec cl-loaddefs pcase
cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 290068 12843)
 (symbols 24 23644 1)
 (miscs 20 55 257)
 (strings 16 51183 8415)
 (string-bytes 1 2292569)
 (vectors 8 18260)
 (vector-slots 4 530494 14448)
 (floats 8 286 356)
 (intervals 28 13726 778)
 (buffers 520 16))