Subject: Re: bug#25736: postorius (mailman)

From: ng0 <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 11:40:11 +0000

ng0 transcribed 0.7K bytes:
> This patch series adds postorius, one part of mailman version 3.
> It was reviewed by Harmut as "Okay, good to go" and I see no point in
> waiting for a discussion to happen on django bits of the python build
> system. If there are minor issues on the what should be propagated or
> native inputs, they can be solved afterwards. The packages are good to
> go.
> 
> 0001-gnu-Add-python-defusedxml.patch
> 0002-gnu-Add-python-openid.patch
> 0003-gnu-Add-python-django-allauth.patch
> 0004-gnu-Add-python-django-gravatar2.patch
> 0005-gnu-Add-python-django-mailman3.patch
> 0006-gnu-Add-postorius.patch
> 
> For the previous discussion, search "postorius" on the guix-devel@ list.
> 
> Thanks.

It seems to me as if send in on 2017-02-15, time passed until today, the
2017-03-23 would be enough to simply push this if I could (access
level).

For those who can push, these patches should theoretically still apply.
If they do not apply anymore, tell me and I'll rebase them.