Subject: bug#25704: guix on other distribution fails to pull

From: Tomas Cech <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 08:41:58 +0100

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 04:58:33 +0100,
Leo Famulari wrote:
> 
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 02:11:34PM +0100, Tomas Cech wrote:
> Try starting the guix-daemon with
> '--substitute-urls=https://hydra.gnu.org'. This will bypass the mirror
> completely.
> 
> Let us know if it works and be sure to remove that URL afterwards; that
> server cannot handle much traffic.
> 

Thanks, I solved it some other way in the meantime. But thanks, this
could work as well...

From single user perspective it is valid workaround but I'm aftraid
that from guix package maintainer on foreign distribution it is not
usable workaround...

Best regards,

S_W