Subject: bug#25697: closed (Re: bug#25697: 26.0.50; emacs freezes when first seeing unicode character ❌)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 10:38:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25697: 26.0.50; emacs freezes when first seeing unicode character ❌

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25697: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25697
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25697: 26.0.50; emacs freezes when first seeing unicode character ❌
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Amos Bird <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2017 12:38:12 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Amos Bird <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 09:50:57 +0800
> 
> 
> It does display the character, and I've got symbola installed. Clean
> emacs start (emacs -Q) has the same problem.
> 
> I just removed nerd-fonts and the issue is gone. Thank you for pointing
> me to the right direction. Cheers :)

Thanks, I've now added the description of this to etc/PROBLEMS, and
I'm marking this bug done.

Subject: 26.0.50; emacs freezes when first seeing unicode character❌
From: Amos Bird <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 22:56:37 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Here is the stacktrace when freezing (about 20 seconds), 

#0  0x00007fb5617a27bf in __strchr_sse2 () at /usr/lib/libc.so.6
#1  0x00007fb5631a317e in  () at /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
#2  0x00007fb5631a34df in  () at /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
#3  0x00007fb56318d4b5 in  () at /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
#4  0x00007fb56319b3c5 in  () at /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
#5  0x00007fb56319b559 in FcFontSetList () at /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
#6  0x00007fb56319be0d in FcFontList () at /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
#7  0x00000000005bc45c in ftfont_lookup_cache (key=<optimized out>, cache_for=cache_for@entry=
    FTFONT_CACHE_FOR_CHARSET) at ftfont.c:419
#8  0x00000000005be70d in ftfont_get_fc_charset (entity=<optimized out>) at ftfont.c:448
#9  0x00000000005be70d in ftfont_has_char (font=<optimized out>, c=10060) at ftfont.c:1281
#10 0x00000000005747c2 in font_sort_entities (list=<optimized out>, prefer=13213549, f=f@entry=0x548c960, best_only=best_only@entry=10060) at font.c:2290
#11 0x0000000000574d5a in font_select_entity (c=10060, pixel_size=<optimized out>, attrs=0x4e43ff0, entities=<optimized out>, f=0x548c960) at font.c:3127
#12 0x0000000000574d5a in font_find_for_lface (f=f@entry=0x548c960, attrs=attrs@entry=0x4e43ff0, spec=<optimized out>, c=c@entry=10060) at font.c:3267
#13 0x00000000005c426d in fontset_find_font (fontset=<optimized out>, c=c@entry=10060, face=face@entry=0x4e43ff0, charset_id=charset_id@entry=-1, fallback=fallback@entry=false) at fontset.c:698
#14 0x00000000005c4582 in fontset_font (fontset=fontset@entry=197445637, c=c@entry=10060, face=face@entry=0x4e43ff0, id=-1) at fontset.c:776
#15 0x00000000005c5052 in face_for_char (f=0x548c960, face=face@entry=0x4e43ff0, c=10060, pos=<optimized out>, object=<optimized out>) at fontset.c:990
#16 0x0000000000442860 in FACE_FOR_CHAR (object=<optimized out>, pos=<optimized out>, character=<optimized out>, face=0x4e43ff0, f=<optimized out>) at dispextern.h:1850
#17 0x0000000000442860 in get_next_display_element (it=it@entry=0x7ffd33639f90) at xdisp.c:7196
#18 0x000000000044d928 in display_line (it=it@entry=0x7ffd33639f90) at xdisp.c:20704
#19 0x00000000004505c0 in try_window (window=window@entry=114521925, pos=..., flags=flags@entry=1) at xdisp.c:17373
#20 0x0000000000463fef in redisplay_window (window=114521925, just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=true)
    at xdisp.c:16821
#21 0x000000000046728e in redisplay_window_1 (window=window@entry=114521925) at xdisp.c:14590
#22 0x000000000055d4d6 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=bfun@entry=0x467260 <redisplay_window_1>, arg=114521925, handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=hfun@entry=0x42cb80 <redisplay_window_error>) at eval.c:1348
#23 0x0000000000454adf in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:14162
#24 0x0000000000456025 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:13296
#25 0x00000000004f6c5b in read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1, map=map@entry=197471971, prev_event=0, used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7ffd3363f31b, end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:2482
#26 0x00000000004f96df in read_key_sequence (keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7ffd3363f3f0, prompt=prompt@entry=0, dont_downcase_last=dont_downcase_last@entry=false, can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=true, fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=true, prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false, bufsize=30) at keyboard.c:9109
#27 0x00000000004fb266 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1370
#28 0x000000000055d43e in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x4fb060 <command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=19728, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4f22b0 <cmd_error>) at eval.c:1324
#29 0x00000000004ecf7c in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at keyboard.c:1112
#30 0x000000000055d3dc in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=47184, func=func@entry=0x4ecf60 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0) at eval.c:1091
#31 0x00000000004ecf39 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1091
#32 0x00000000004f1eb3 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:697
#33 0x00000000004f21eb in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:768
#34 0x000000000041902c in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7ffd3363f768) at emacs.c:1688

In GNU Emacs 26.0.50.6 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.7)
 of 2017-02-11 built on t450s
Repository revision: 65298ff4d5861cbc8d88162d58c18fa972b81acf
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11901000
System Description:	Arch Linux

Recent messages:
Error running timer ‘recentf-save-list’: (void-function recentf-save-list)
[mu4e] Retrieving mail...done
[mu4e] Indexing... processed 6000, updated 2
[mu4e] Indexing completed; processed 6362, updated 2, cleaned-up 0
[mu4e] Found 443 matching messages
[mu4e] Contacts received: 1091
buffer string... [3 times]
Mark set
Opened https://github.com/djcb/mu/issues/1028#issuecomment-279223098.
Quit

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/amos/'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GCONF GSETTINGS
NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 LIBSYSTEMD

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: zh_CN.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=fcitx
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: mu4e-headers

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-bullets-20140918.1137/org-bullets hides /home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bullets
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/ht-20161015.1945/ht hides /home/amos/.emacs.d/core/libs/ht
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-matlab hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-compat hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-html hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-maxima hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-screen hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-datetree hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-texinfo hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-src hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-man hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-asymptote hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-element hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ref hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-attach hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bibtex hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-haskell hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-R hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macro hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-ascii hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-agenda hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-icalendar hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-perl hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-tangle hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sqlite hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-awk hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-faces hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scala hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scala
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-w3m hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-info hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-beamer hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-version hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-colview hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-calc hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-macs hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-gnus hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-docview hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-archive hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ocaml hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-C hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-publish hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-table hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-timer hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-org hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-org hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-pcomplete hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ruby hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-plot hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-exp hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-keys hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-mscgen hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-makefile hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mouse hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-shen hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mhe hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-footnote hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-irc hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-bbdb hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-habit hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lilypond hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sass hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-capture hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-eshell hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-sql hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-entities hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-picolisp hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-indent hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-odt hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-io hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-rmail hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-protocol hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-octave hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-gnuplot hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-table hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-fortran hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-plantuml hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-core hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-feed hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-eval hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-ctags hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-java hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ditaa hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-id hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-list hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-latex hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-js hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lisp hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-lob hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-clock hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-clojure hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-comint hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-install hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-inlinetask hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-latex hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-crypt hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ox-md hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-dot hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-scheme hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-mobile hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-python hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-ledger hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/ob-css hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/amos/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20170210/org-loaddefs hides /home/amos/share/emacs/26.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
link-hint goto-addr avy shr-color shr svg dom mu4e-maildirs-extension
org-mu4e orgit org-element avl-tree git-rebase evil-magit magit-obsolete
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-branch magit-files
magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip
magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-process magit-margin magit-mode magit-git crm magit-section
magit-popup git-commit magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor async-bytecomp async tramp-sh org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp
ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint
ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs mu4e desktop frameset
mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-context
mu4e-view cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mu4e-headers mu4e-compose
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368 smtpmail sendmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
html2text mu4e-proc mu4e-proc-mu mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr
mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
mu4e-meta vi-tilde-fringe helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files
image-dired tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell parse-time
dired-x dired-aux ffap helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-external helm-net browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib hl-todo server ws-butler winum winner
window-purpose-x imenu-list imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
dired dired-loaddefs etags xref project volatile-highlights thrift
spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline
powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes smartparens-config
saveplace savehist quickrun em-banner pcomplete esh-var esh-io esh-cmd
esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode
esh-util protobuf-mode compile comint ansi-color cc-mode cc-fonts
cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
popwin persp-mode info+ image-mode go-rename fullframe flycheck-pos-tip
pos-tip flycheck find-func flx-ido flx fcitx dbus xml eyebrowse
format-spec evil-unimpaired f s ucs-normalize evil-textobj-line
evil-terminal-cursor-changer color evil-surround
evil-search-highlight-persist evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens
dash evil-indent-plus evil-exchange evil-args evil-anzu anzu
eval-sexp-fu highlight editorconfig rx noutline outline
clean-aindent-mode centering-override-default
centering-override-no-center centering-override-center
centering-window-mode tex-site adaptive-wrap ab-osc52 hybrid-mode
exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state time-date which-key
use-package diminish bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring info bind-map quelpa help-fns radix-tree
package-build mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr json map lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse
autorevert filenotify disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme
spacemacs-common finder-inf core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl
warnings package epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs
ido-vertical-mode ido seq byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode cconv core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs cl-macs gv core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived
advice profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib page-break-lines easy-mmode
subr-x pcase mule-util china-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help
simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button
faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64
format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 909774 708584)
 (symbols 48 65380 11)
 (miscs 40 6488 1313)
 (strings 32 179584 344688)
 (string-bytes 1 6641075)
 (vectors 16 97966)
 (vector-slots 8 1711165 161721)
 (floats 8 1944 3309)
 (intervals 56 12173 8886)
 (buffers 976 97))