Subject: bug#25684: closed (Re: bug#25684: 25.1; (downcase -1) segfaults Emacs on GNU/Linux)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 04:29:02 +0000

Your bug report

#25684: 25.1; (downcase -1) segfaults Emacs on GNU/Linux

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
25684: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=25684
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#25684: 25.1; (downcase -1) segfaults Emacs on GNU/Linux
From: Glenn Morris <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 23:28:18 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Version: 26.1

Applied as b91bfa1

Glenn Morris wrote:

> --- i/src/casefiddle.c
> +++ w/src/casefiddle.c
> @@ -41,7 +41,7 @@
>    if (NILP (XCHAR_TABLE (BVAR (current_buffer, downcase_table))->extras[1]))
>      Fset_case_table (BVAR (current_buffer, downcase_table));
>  
> -  if (INTEGERP (obj))
> +  if (NATNUMP (obj))
>      {
>        int flagbits = (CHAR_ALT | CHAR_SUPER | CHAR_HYPER
>  		      | CHAR_SHIFT | CHAR_CTL | CHAR_META);

Subject: 25.1; (downcase -1) segfaults Emacs on GNU/Linux
From: Wilfred Hughes <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 00:01:51 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The elisp primitives downcase and upcase cause Emacs to segfault when
given a negative argument. For example, (downcase -1).

I can reproduce this on Emacs 25.1 as well as on master. It occurs on
GNU/Linux but not on OS X.

Full gdb stacktrace from a debug build of master:

#0  0x0000000000527623 in CHAR_TABLE_REF_ASCII (idx=<optimized out>,
ct=12975549) at lisp.h:1740
        tbl = 0xc5fdb8 <bss_sbrk_buffer+432504>
        val = <optimized out>
        downcase_table = 12975549
        flagbits = 264241152
        flags = 264241152
        c = <optimized out>
        c1 = -264241153
        inword = true
#1  0x0000000000527623 in CHAR_TABLE_REF (idx=-264241153, ct=12975549)
at lisp.h:1756
        downcase_table = 12975549
        flagbits = 264241152
        flags = 264241152
        c = <optimized out>
        c1 = -264241153
        inword = true
#2  0x0000000000527623 in downcase (c=-264241153) at buffer.h:1364
        downcase_table = 12975549
        flagbits = 264241152
        flags = 264241152
        c = <optimized out>
        c1 = -264241153
        inword = true
#3  0x0000000000527623 in casify_object (flag=CASE_DOWN, obj=-2) at
casefiddle.c:67
        flagbits = 264241152
        flags = 264241152
        c = <optimized out>
        c1 = -264241153
        inword = true
#4  0x000000000055ee63 in eval_sub (form=form@entry=21534835) at eval.c:2224
        i = <optimized out>
        maxargs = 1
        args_left = 0
        numargs = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        fun = 8734237
        val = <optimized out>
        original_args = 21534819
        argvals = {-2, 5634474, 708976, 12096, 140737488344592,
5294563, 4470320, 23}
#5  0x000000000056296b in Feval (form=21534835, lexical=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2046
#6  0x000000000055f8d2 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd610) at eval.c:2748
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 19968
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
#7  0x0000000000593dc5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=18816501, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=18816504, args=<optimized out>,
args@entry=0xc) at bytecode.c:639
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets =
          {0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595b28
<exec_byte_code+8424>, 0x595b2d <exec_byte_code+8429>, 0x595b32
<exec_byte_code+8434>, 0x593c86 <exec_byte_code+582>, 0x593c90
<exec_byte_code+592>, 0x595b37 <exec_byte_code+8439>, 0x595b6d
<exec_byte_code+8493>, 0x593fcd <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x593fd2
<exec_byte_code+1426>, 0x593fd7 <exec_byte_code+1431>, 0x593fdc
<exec_byte_code+1436>, 0x593cd5 <exec_byte_code+661>, 0x593cd8
<exec_byte_code+664>, 0x593fe1 <exec_byte_code+1441>, 0x593fb4
<exec_byte_code+1396>, 0x594115 <exec_byte_code+1749>, 0x59411a
<exec_byte_code+1754>, 0x59411f <exec_byte_code+1759>, 0x594124
<exec_byte_code+1764>, 0x593d27 <exec_byte_code+743>, 0x593d30
<exec_byte_code+752>, 0x594142 <exec_byte_code+1794>, 0x594129
<exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x5941a1 <exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x5941a6
<exec_byte_code+1894>, 0x5941ab <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x5941b0
<exec_byte_code+1904>, 0x593e34 <exec_byte_code+1012>, 0x593e38
<exec_byte_code+1016>, 0x59417b <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x594188
<exec_byte_code+1864>, 0x5941db <exec_byte_code+1947>, 0x5941e0
<exec_byte_code+1952>, 0x5941e5 <exec_byte_code+1957>, 0x5941ea
<exec_byte_code+1962>, 0x593d9b <exec_byte_code+859>, 0x593da0
<exec_byte_code+864>, 0x5941b5 <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x5941c2
<exec_byte_code+1922>, 0x594215 <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x59421a
<exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x59421f <exec_byte_code+2015>, 0x594224
<exec_byte_code+2020>, 0x593de2 <exec_byte_code+930>, 0x593de8
<exec_byte_code+936>, 0x5941ef <exec_byte_code+1967>, 0x5941fc
<exec_byte_code+1980>, 0x59468e <exec_byte_code+3150>, 0x594680
<exec_byte_code+3136>, 0x5945fd <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x5947fd <exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x59487a
<exec_byte_code+3642>, 0x5948b9 <exec_byte_code+3705>, 0x5948fe
<exec_byte_code+3774>, 0x594943 <exec_byte_code+3843>, 0x594062
<exec_byte_code+1570>, 0x5940a4 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x594984
<exec_byte_code+3908>, 0x59402a <exec_byte_code+1514>, 0x5940dd
<exec_byte_code+1693>, 0x594a79 <exec_byte_code+4153>, 0x5949b1
<exec_byte_code+3953>, 0x5949da <exec_byte_code+3994>, 0x594a13
<exec_byte_code+4051>, 0x594a46 <exec_byte_code+4102>, 0x594af4
<exec_byte_code+4276>, 0x594b1d <exec_byte_code+4317>, 0x594b56
<exec_byte_code+4374>, 0x594b93 <exec_byte_code+4435>, 0x594bbc
<exec_byte_code+4476>, 0x594be5 <exec_byte_code+4517>, 0x594c1e
<exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x594c57 <exec_byte_code+4631>, 0x594c90
<exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x594ccd <exec_byte_code+4749>, 0x594d00
<exec_byte_code+4800>, 0x594d33 <exec_byte_code+4851>, 0x594da8
<exec_byte_code+4968>, 0x594dea <exec_byte_code+5034>, 0x594e2c
<exec_byte_code+5100>, 0x59500a <exec_byte_code+5578>, 0x594f8e
<exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x594fcc <exec_byte_code+5516>, 0---Type
<return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
x594ea9 <exec_byte_code+5225>, 0x594ee7 <exec_byte_code+5287>,
0x594f1a <exec_byte_code+5338>, 0x594f5b <exec_byte_code+5403>,
0x594e76 <exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x595181 <exec_byte_code+5953>,
0x59511b <exec_byte_code+5851>, 0x595081 <exec_byte_code+5697>,
0x593ec4 <exec_byte_code+1156>, 0x5950c4 <exec_byte_code+5764>,
0x5950ed <exec_byte_code+5805>, 0x5951f6 <exec_byte_code+6070>,
0x595239 <exec_byte_code+6137>, 0x59527c <exec_byte_code+6204>,
0x5952a5 <exec_byte_code+6245>, 0x5952d0 <exec_byte_code+6288>,
0x5952fb <exec_byte_code+6331>, 0x59532e <exec_byte_code+6382>,
0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595359 <exec_byte_code+6425>,
0x595384 <exec_byte_code+6468>, 0x5953af <exec_byte_code+6511>,
0x5953da <exec_byte_code+6554>, 0x595405 <exec_byte_code+6597>,
0x595430 <exec_byte_code+6640>, 0x593ec4 <exec_byte_code+1156>,
0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595459 <exec_byte_code+6681>,
0x595496 <exec_byte_code+6742>, 0x5954bf <exec_byte_code+6783>,
0x5954e8 <exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x595521 <exec_byte_code+6881>,
0x59555a <exec_byte_code+6938>, 0x595583 <exec_byte_code+6979>,
0x5955a8 <exec_byte_code+7016>, 0x5955e1 <exec_byte_code+7073>,
0x59561a <exec_byte_code+7130>, 0x595653 <exec_byte_code+7187>,
0x59567e <exec_byte_code+7230>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>,
0x5944bb <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x59424d <exec_byte_code+2061>,
0x593fee <exec_byte_code+1454>, 0x594270 <exec_byte_code+2096>,
0x5942af <exec_byte_code+2159>, 0x5942e8 <exec_byte_code+2216>,
0x595c9f <exec_byte_code+8799>, 0x59449c <exec_byte_code+2652>,
0x59414f <exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5944fa <exec_byte_code+2746>,
0x594526 <exec_byte_code+2790>, 0x594593 <exec_byte_code+2899>,
0x5945bf <exec_byte_code+2943>, 0x5946bb <exec_byte_code+3195>,
0x594707 <exec_byte_code+3271>, 0x594744 <exec_byte_code+3332>,
0x59478a <exec_byte_code+3402>, 0x594229 <exec_byte_code+2025>,
0x5956a7 <exec_byte_code+7271>, 0x5956e4 <exec_byte_code+7332>,
0x59570d <exec_byte_code+7373>, 0x595736 <exec_byte_code+7414>,
0x59575f <exec_byte_code+7455>, 0x595788 <exec_byte_code+7496>,
0x5957c1 <exec_byte_code+7553>, 0x5957fa <exec_byte_code+7610>,
0x595833 <exec_byte_code+7667>, 0x59586c <exec_byte_code+7724>,
0x5958ed <exec_byte_code+7853>, 0x595988 <exec_byte_code+8008>,
0x595926 <exec_byte_code+7910>, 0x59594f <exec_byte_code+7951>,
0x5959c1 <exec_byte_code+8065>, 0x5959fa <exec_byte_code+8122>,
0x595a32 <exec_byte_code+8178>, 0x595a6a <exec_byte_code+8234>,
0x59514e <exec_byte_code+5902>, 0x595048 <exec_byte_code+5640>,
0x595a9d <exec_byte_code+8285>, 0x595ae3 <exec_byte_code+8355>,
0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x594321 <exec_byte_code+2273>,
0x5943c0 <exec_byte_code+2432>, 0x5943fa <exec_byte_code+2490>,
0x594434 <exec_byte_code+2548>, 0x594468 <exec_byte_code+2600>,
0x594ab2 <exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x594d66 <exec_byte_code+4902>,
0x5951b4 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x595bad <exec_byte_code+8557>,
0x595bee <exec_byte_code+8622>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>,
0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595c3b <exec_byte_code+8699>,
0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>,
0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>,
0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>,
0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>,
0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595c6c <exec_byte_code+8748>
<repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x11f1df8 <bss_sbrk_buffer+6273464>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        top = 0x7fffffffd610
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        void_stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#8  0x000000000055f587 in funcall_lambda (fun=140737488344656,
nargs=18816504, nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=0xc,
arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffd918)
    at eval.c:2948
        size = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_optional_or_rest = <optimized out>
#9  0x000000000055f84b in Ffuncall (nargs=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffd910) at eval.c:2762
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 41580464
        numargs = 2
        val = <optimized out>
#10 0x0000000000593dc5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=18968533, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=18968536, args=<optimized out>,
args@entry=0xa) at bytecode.c:639
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets =
          {0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595b28
<exec_byte_code+8424>, 0x595b2d <exec_byte_code+8429>, 0x595b32
<exec_byte_code+8434>, 0x593c86 <exec_byte_code+582>, 0x593c90
<exec_byte_code+592>, 0x595b37 <exec_byte_code+8439>, 0x595b6d
<exec_byte_code+8493>, 0x593fcd <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x593fd2
<exec_byte_code+1426>, 0x593fd7 <exec_byte_code+1431>, 0x593fdc
<exec_byte_code+1436>, 0x593cd5 <exec_byte_code+661>, 0x593cd8
<exec_byte_code+664>, 0x593fe1 <exec_byte_code+1441>, 0x593fb4
<exec_byte_code+1396>, 0x594115 <exec_byte_code+1749>, 0x59411a
<exec_byte_code+1754>, 0x59411f <exec_byte_code+1759>, 0x594124
<exec_byte_code+1764>, 0x593d27 <exec_byte_code+743>, 0x593d30
<exec_byte_code+752>, 0x594142 <exec_byte_code+1794>, 0x594129
<exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x5941a1 <exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x5941a6
<exec_byte_code+1894>, 0x5941ab <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x5941b0
<exec_byte_code+1904>, 0x593e34 <exec_byte_code+1012>, 0x593e38
<exec_byte_code+1016>, 0x59417b <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x594188
<exec_byte_code+1864>, 0x5941db <exec_byte_code+1947>, 0x5941e0
<exec_byte_code+1952>, 0x5941e5 <exec_byte_code+1957>, 0x5941ea
<exec_byte_code+1962>, 0x593d9b <exec_byte_code+859>, 0x593da0
<exec_byte_code+864>, 0x5941b5 <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x5941c2
<exec_byte_code+1922>, 0x594215 <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x59421a
<exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x5---Type <return> to continue, or q <return>
to quit---
9421f <exec_byte_code+2015>, 0x594224 <exec_byte_code+2020>, 0x593de2
<exec_byte_code+930>, 0x593de8 <exec_byte_code+936>, 0x5941ef
<exec_byte_code+1967>, 0x5941fc <exec_byte_code+1980>, 0x59468e
<exec_byte_code+3150>, 0x594680 <exec_byte_code+3136>, 0x5945fd
<exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x5947fd
<exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x59487a <exec_byte_code+3642>, 0x5948b9
<exec_byte_code+3705>, 0x5948fe <exec_byte_code+3774>, 0x594943
<exec_byte_code+3843>, 0x594062 <exec_byte_code+1570>, 0x5940a4
<exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x594984 <exec_byte_code+3908>, 0x59402a
<exec_byte_code+1514>, 0x5940dd <exec_byte_code+1693>, 0x594a79
<exec_byte_code+4153>, 0x5949b1 <exec_byte_code+3953>, 0x5949da
<exec_byte_code+3994>, 0x594a13 <exec_byte_code+4051>, 0x594a46
<exec_byte_code+4102>, 0x594af4 <exec_byte_code+4276>, 0x594b1d
<exec_byte_code+4317>, 0x594b56 <exec_byte_code+4374>, 0x594b93
<exec_byte_code+4435>, 0x594bbc <exec_byte_code+4476>, 0x594be5
<exec_byte_code+4517>, 0x594c1e <exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x594c57
<exec_byte_code+4631>, 0x594c90 <exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x594ccd
<exec_byte_code+4749>, 0x594d00 <exec_byte_code+4800>, 0x594d33
<exec_byte_code+4851>, 0x594da8 <exec_byte_code+4968>, 0x594dea
<exec_byte_code+5034>, 0x594e2c <exec_byte_code+5100>, 0x59500a
<exec_byte_code+5578>, 0x594f8e <exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x594fcc
<exec_byte_code+5516>, 0x594ea9 <exec_byte_code+5225>, 0x594ee7
<exec_byte_code+5287>, 0x594f1a <exec_byte_code+5338>, 0x594f5b
<exec_byte_code+5403>, 0x594e76 <exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x595181
<exec_byte_code+5953>, 0x59511b <exec_byte_code+5851>, 0x595081
<exec_byte_code+5697>, 0x593ec4 <exec_byte_code+1156>, 0x5950c4
<exec_byte_code+5764>, 0x5950ed <exec_byte_code+5805>, 0x5951f6
<exec_byte_code+6070>, 0x595239 <exec_byte_code+6137>, 0x59527c
<exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5952a5 <exec_byte_code+6245>, 0x5952d0
<exec_byte_code+6288>, 0x5952fb <exec_byte_code+6331>, 0x59532e
<exec_byte_code+6382>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595359
<exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x595384 <exec_byte_code+6468>, 0x5953af
<exec_byte_code+6511>, 0x5953da <exec_byte_code+6554>, 0x595405
<exec_byte_code+6597>, 0x595430 <exec_byte_code+6640>, 0x593ec4
<exec_byte_code+1156>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595459
<exec_byte_code+6681>, 0x595496 <exec_byte_code+6742>, 0x5954bf
<exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x5954e8 <exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x595521
<exec_byte_code+6881>, 0x59555a <exec_byte_code+6938>, 0x595583
<exec_byte_code+6979>, 0x5955a8 <exec_byte_code+7016>, 0x5955e1
<exec_byte_code+7073>, 0x59561a <exec_byte_code+7130>, 0x595653
<exec_byte_code+7187>, 0x59567e <exec_byte_code+7230>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x5944bb <exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x59424d
<exec_byte_code+2061>, 0x593fee <exec_byte_code+1454>, 0x594270
<exec_byte_code+2096>, 0x5942af <exec_byte_code+2159>, 0x5942e8
<exec_byte_code+2216>, 0x595c9f <exec_byte_code+8799>, 0x59449c
<exec_byte_code+2652>, 0x59414f <exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5944fa
<exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x594526 <exec_byte_code+2790>, 0x594593
<exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x5945bf <exec_byte_code+2943>, 0x5946bb
<exec_byte_code+3195>, 0x594707 <exec_byte_code+3271>, 0x594744
<exec_byte_code+3332>, 0x59478a <exec_byte_code+3402>, 0x594229
<exec_byte_code+2025>, 0x5956a7 <exec_byte_code+7271>, 0x5956e4
<exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x59570d <exec_byte_code+7373>, 0x595736
<exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x59575f <exec_byte_code+7455>, 0x595788
<exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x5957c1 <exec_byte_code+7553>, 0x5957fa
<exec_byte_code+7610>, 0x595833 <exec_byte_code+7667>, 0x59586c
<exec_byte_code+7724>, 0x5958ed <exec_byte_code+7853>, 0x595988
<exec_byte_code+8008>, 0x595926 <exec_byte_code+7910>, 0x59594f
<exec_byte_code+7951>, 0x5959c1 <exec_byte_code+8065>, 0x5959fa
<exec_byte_code+8122>, 0x595a32 <exec_byte_code+8178>, 0x595a6a
<exec_byte_code+8234>, 0x59514e <exec_byte_code+5902>, 0x595048
<exec_byte_code+5640>, 0x595a9d <exec_byte_code+8285>, 0x595ae3
<exec_byte_code+8355>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x594321
<exec_byte_code+2273>, 0x5943c0 <exec_byte_code+2432>, 0x5943fa
<exec_byte_code+2490>, 0x594434 <exec_byte_code+2548>, 0x594468
<exec_byte_code+2600>, 0x594ab2 <exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x594d66
<exec_byte_code+4902>, 0x5951b4 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x595bad
<exec_byte_code+8557>, 0x595bee <exec_byte_code+8622>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595c3b
<exec_byte_code+8699>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595c6c
<exec_byte_code+8748> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x1216fd8 <bss_sbrk_buffer+6425496>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        top = 0x7fffffffd910
        void_stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#11 0x000000000055f587 in funcall_lambda (fun=140737488345384,
nargs=18968536, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0xa,
arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffda80)
    at eval.c:2948
        size = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_optional_or_rest = <optimized out>
#12 0x000000000055f84b in Ffuncall (nargs=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffda78) at eval.c:2762
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 42262256
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
#13 0x0000000000593dc5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=17919701, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=17919704, args=<optimized out>,
args@entry=0x9) at bytecode.c:639
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        targets =
          {0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595b28
<exec_byte_code+8424>, 0x595b2d <exec_byte_code+8429>, 0x595b32
<exec_byte_code+8434>, 0x593c86 <exec_byte_code+582>, 0x593c90
<exec_byte_code+592>, 0x595b37 <exec_byte_code+8439>, 0x595b6d
<exec_byte_code+8493>, 0x593fcd <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x593fd2
<exec_byte_code+1426>, 0x593fd7 <exec_byte_code+1431>, 0x593fdc
<exec_byte_code+1436>, 0x593cd5 <exec_byte_code+661>, 0x593cd8
<exec_byte_code+664>, 0x593fe1 <exec_byte_code+1441>, 0x593fb4
<exec_byte_code+1396>, 0x594115 <exec_byte_code+1749>, 0x59411a
<exec_byte_code+1754>, 0x59411f <exec_byte_code+1759>, 0x594124
<exec_byte_code+1764>, 0x593d27 <exec_byte_code+743>, 0x593d30
<exec_byte_code+752>, 0x594142 <exec_byte_code+1794>, 0x594129
<exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x5941a1 <exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x5941a6
<exec_byte_code+1894>, 0x5941ab <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x5941b0
<exec_byte_code+1904>, 0x593e34 <exec_byte_code+1012>, 0x593e38
<exec_byte_code+1016>, 0x59417b <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x594188
<exec_byte_code+1864>, 0x5941db <exec_byte_code+1947>, 0x5941e0
<exec_byte_code+1952>, 0x5941e5 <exec_byte_code+1957>, 0x5941ea
<exec_byte_code+1962>, 0x593d9b <exec_byte_code+859>, 0x593da0
<exec_byte_code+864>, 0x5941b5 <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x5941c2
<exec_byte_code+1922>, 0x594215 <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x59421a
<exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x59421f <exec_byte_code+2015>, 0x594224
<exec_byte_code+2020>, 0x593de2 <exec_byte_code+930>, 0x593de8
<exec_byte_code+936>, 0x5941ef <exec_byte_code+1967>, 0x5941fc
<exec_byte_code+1980>, 0x59468e <exec_byte_code+3150>, 0x594680
<exec_byte_code+3136>, 0x5945fd <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x5947fd <exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x59487a
<exec_byte_code+3642>, 0x5948b9 <exec_byte_code+3705>, 0x5948fe
<exec_byte_code+3774>, 0x594943 <exec_byte_code+3843>, 0x594062
<exec_byte_code+1570>, 0x5940a4 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x594984
<exec_byte_code+3908>, 0x59402a <exec_byte_code+1514>, 0x5940dd
<exec_byte_code+1693>, 0x594a79 <exec_byte_code+4153>, 0x5949b1
<exec_byte_code+3953>, 0x5949da <exec_byte_code+3994>, 0x594a13
<exec_byte_code+4051>, 0x594a46 <exec_byte_code+4102>, 0x594af4
<exec_byte_code+4276>, 0x594b1d <exec_byte_code+4317>, 0x594b56
<exec_byte_code+4374>, 0x594b93 <exec_byte_code+4435>, 0x594bbc
<exec_byte_code+4476>, 0x594be5 <exec_byte_code+4517>, 0x594c1e
<exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x594c57 <exec_byte_code+4631>, 0x594c90
<exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x594ccd <exec_byte_code+4749>, 0x594d00
<exec_byte_code+4800>, 0x594d33 <exec_byte_code+4851>, 0x594da8
<exec_byte_code+4968>, 0x594dea <exec_byte_code+5034>, 0x594e2c
<exec_byte_code+5100>, 0x59500a <exec_byte_code+5578>, 0x594f8e
<exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x594fcc <exec_byte_code+5516>, 0x594ea9
<exec_byte_code+5225>, 0x594ee7 <exec_byte_code+5287>, 0x594f1a
<exec_byte_code+5338>, 0x594f5b <exec_byte_code+5403>, 0x594e76
<exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x595181 <exec_byte_code+5953>, 0x59511b
<exec_byte_code+5851>, 0x595081 <exec_byte_code+5697>, 0x593ec4
<exec_byte_code+1156>, 0x5950c4 <exec_byte_code+5764>, 0x5950ed
<exec_byte_code+5805>, 0x5951f6 <exec_byte_code+6070>, 0x595239
<exec_byte_code+6137>, 0x59527c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5952a5
<exec_byte_code+6245>, 0x5952d0 <exec_byte_code+6288>, 0x5952fb
<exec_byte_code+6331>, 0x59532e <exec_byte_code+6382>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595359 <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x595384
<exec_byte_code+6468>, 0x5953af <exec_byte_code+6511>, 0x5953da
<exec_byte_code+6554>, 0x595405 <exec_byte_code+6597>, 0x595430
<exec_byte_code+6640>, 0x593ec4 <exec_byte_code+1156>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595459 <exec_byte_code+6681>, 0x595496
<exec_byte_code+6742>, 0x5954bf <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x5954e8
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x595521 <exec_byte_code+6881>, 0x59555a
<exec_byte_code+6938>, 0x595583 <exec_byte_code+6979>, 0x5955a8
<exec_byte_code+7016>, 0x5955e1 <exec_byte_code+7073>, 0x59561a
<exec_byte_code+7130>, 0x595653 <exec_byte_code+7187>, 0x59567e
<exec_byte_code+7230>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x5944bb
<exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x59424d <exec_byte_code+2061>, 0x593fee
<exec_byte_code+1454>, 0x594270 <exec_byte_code+2096>, 0x5942af
<exec_byte_code+2159>, 0x5942e8 <exec_byte_code+2216>, 0x595c9f
<exec_byte_code+8799>, 0x59449c <exec_byte_code+2652>, 0x59414f
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5944fa <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x594526
<exec_byte_code+2790>, 0x594593 <exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x5945bf
<exec_byte_code+2943>, 0x5946bb <exec_byte_code+3195>, 0x594707
<exec_byte_code+3271>, 0x594744 <exec_byte_code+3332>, 0x59478a
<exec_byte_code+3402>, 0x594229 <exec_byte_code+2025>, 0x5956a7
<exec_byte_code+7271>, 0x5956e4 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x59570d
<exec_byte_code+7373>, 0x595736 <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x59575f
<exec_byte_code+7455>, 0x595788 <exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x5957c1
<exec_byte_code+7553>, 0x5957fa <exec_byte_c---Type <return> to
continue, or q <return> to quit---
ode+7610>, 0x595833 <exec_byte_code+7667>, 0x59586c
<exec_byte_code+7724>, 0x5958ed <exec_byte_code+7853>, 0x595988
<exec_byte_code+8008>, 0x595926 <exec_byte_code+7910>, 0x59594f
<exec_byte_code+7951>, 0x5959c1 <exec_byte_code+8065>, 0x5959fa
<exec_byte_code+8122>, 0x595a32 <exec_byte_code+8178>, 0x595a6a
<exec_byte_code+8234>, 0x59514e <exec_byte_code+5902>, 0x595048
<exec_byte_code+5640>, 0x595a9d <exec_byte_code+8285>, 0x595ae3
<exec_byte_code+8355>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x594321
<exec_byte_code+2273>, 0x5943c0 <exec_byte_code+2432>, 0x5943fa
<exec_byte_code+2490>, 0x594434 <exec_byte_code+2548>, 0x594468
<exec_byte_code+2600>, 0x594ab2 <exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x594d66
<exec_byte_code+4902>, 0x5951b4 <exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x595bad
<exec_byte_code+8557>, 0x595bee <exec_byte_code+8622>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595c3b
<exec_byte_code+8699>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595c6c
<exec_byte_code+8748> <repeats 64 times>}
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x1116ed8 <bss_sbrk_buffer+5376664>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        top = 0x7fffffffda78
        void_stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#14 0x000000000055f587 in funcall_lambda (fun=140737488345744,
nargs=17919704, nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=0x9,
arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffdd80)
    at eval.c:2948
        size = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        previous_optional_or_rest = <optimized out>
#15 0x000000000055f84b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdd78) at eval.c:2762
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 42262144
        numargs = 0
        val = <optimized out>
#16 0x000000000055b71d in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffdd78) at callint.c:252
#17 0x000000000055f8d2 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdd70) at eval.c:2748
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 24768
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
#18 0x000000000056142c in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffdd70) at eval.c:2332
        i = <optimized out>
        numargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = <optimized out>
        funcall_args = 0x0
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = 24768
        retval = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
        sa_must_free = false
#19 0x000000000055ba7f in Fcall_interactively (function=42262144,
record_flag=0, keys=<optimized out>) at callint.c:389
        input = <optimized out>
        funval = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        args = <optimized out>
        visargs = <optimized out>
        specs = 0
        filter_specs = <optimized out>
        teml = <optimized out>
        up_event = <optimized out>
        enable = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = 16384
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        sa_must_free = false
        next_event = <optimized out>
        prefix_arg = 0
        string = 0x0
        tem = <optimized out>
        varies = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        nargs = <optimized out>
        mark = <optimized out>
        arg_from_tty = false
        key_count = 1
        record_then_fail = false
        save_this_command = 42262144
        save_last_command = 726384
        save_this_original_command = 42262144
        save_real_this_command = 42262144
#20 0x000000000055f8d2 in Ffuncall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffde38) at eval.c:2748
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 717408
        numargs = 3
        val = <optimized out>
#21 0x0000000000593dc5 in exec_byte_code (bytestr=<optimized out>,
vector=9716005, maxdepth=<optimized out>, args_template=<optimized
out>, nargs=nargs@entry=9716008, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x5)
at bytecode.c:639
        op = <optimized out>
        type = <optimized out>
        targets =
          {0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595b28
<exec_byte_code+8424>, 0x595b2d <exec_byte_code+8429>, 0x595b32
<exec_byte_code+8434>, 0x593c86 <exec_byte_code+582>, 0x593c90
<exec_byte_code+592>, 0x595b37 <exec_byte_code+8439>, 0x595b6d
<exec_byte_code+8493>, 0x593fcd <exec_byte_code+1421>, 0x593fd2
<exec_byte_code+1426>, 0x593fd7 <exec_byte_code+1431>, 0x593fdc
<exec_byte_code+1436>, 0x593cd5 <exec_byte_code+661>, 0x593cd8
<exec_byte_code+664>, 0x593fe1 <exec_byte_code+1441>, 0x593fb4
<exec_byte_code+1396>, 0x594115 <exec_byte_code+1749>, 0x59411a
<exec_byte_code+1754>, 0x59411f <exec_byte_code+1759>, 0x594124
<exec_byte_code+1764>, 0x593d27 <exec_byte_code+743>, 0x593d30
<exec_byte_code+752>, 0x594142 <exec_byte_code+1794>, 0x594129
<exec_byte_code+1769>, 0x5941a1 <exec_byte_code+1889>, 0x5941a6
<exec_byte_code+1894>, 0x5941ab <exec_byte_code+1899>, 0x5941b0
<exec_byte_code+1904>, 0x593e34 <exec_byte_code+1012>, 0x593e38
<exec_byte_code+1016>, 0x59417b <exec_byte_code+1851>, 0x594188
<exec_byte_code+1864>, 0x5941db <exec_byte_code+1947>, 0x5941e0
<exec_byte_code+1952>, 0x5941e5 <exec_byte_code+1957>, 0x5941ea
<exec_byte_code+1962>, 0x593d9b <exec_byte_code+859>, 0x593da0
<ex---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
ec_byte_code+864>, 0x5941b5 <exec_byte_code+1909>, 0x5941c2
<exec_byte_code+1922>, 0x594215 <exec_byte_code+2005>, 0x59421a
<exec_byte_code+2010>, 0x59421f <exec_byte_code+2015>, 0x594224
<exec_byte_code+2020>, 0x593de2 <exec_byte_code+930>, 0x593de8
<exec_byte_code+936>, 0x5941ef <exec_byte_code+1967>, 0x5941fc
<exec_byte_code+1980>, 0x59468e <exec_byte_code+3150>, 0x594680
<exec_byte_code+3136>, 0x5945fd <exec_byte_code+3005>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x5947fd <exec_byte_code+3517>, 0x59487a
<exec_byte_code+3642>, 0x5948b9 <exec_byte_code+3705>, 0x5948fe
<exec_byte_code+3774>, 0x594943 <exec_byte_code+3843>, 0x594062
<exec_byte_code+1570>, 0x5940a4 <exec_byte_code+1636>, 0x594984
<exec_byte_code+3908>, 0x59402a <exec_byte_code+1514>, 0x5940dd
<exec_byte_code+1693>, 0x594a79 <exec_byte_code+4153>, 0x5949b1
<exec_byte_code+3953>, 0x5949da <exec_byte_code+3994>, 0x594a13
<exec_byte_code+4051>, 0x594a46 <exec_byte_code+4102>, 0x594af4
<exec_byte_code+4276>, 0x594b1d <exec_byte_code+4317>, 0x594b56
<exec_byte_code+4374>, 0x594b93 <exec_byte_code+4435>, 0x594bbc
<exec_byte_code+4476>, 0x594be5 <exec_byte_code+4517>, 0x594c1e
<exec_byte_code+4574>, 0x594c57 <exec_byte_code+4631>, 0x594c90
<exec_byte_code+4688>, 0x594ccd <exec_byte_code+4749>, 0x594d00
<exec_byte_code+4800>, 0x594d33 <exec_byte_code+4851>, 0x594da8
<exec_byte_code+4968>, 0x594dea <exec_byte_code+5034>, 0x594e2c
<exec_byte_code+5100>, 0x59500a <exec_byte_code+5578>, 0x594f8e
<exec_byte_code+5454>, 0x594fcc <exec_byte_code+5516>, 0x594ea9
<exec_byte_code+5225>, 0x594ee7 <exec_byte_code+5287>, 0x594f1a
<exec_byte_code+5338>, 0x594f5b <exec_byte_code+5403>, 0x594e76
<exec_byte_code+5174>, 0x595181 <exec_byte_code+5953>, 0x59511b
<exec_byte_code+5851>, 0x595081 <exec_byte_code+5697>, 0x593ec4
<exec_byte_code+1156>, 0x5950c4 <exec_byte_code+5764>, 0x5950ed
<exec_byte_code+5805>, 0x5951f6 <exec_byte_code+6070>, 0x595239
<exec_byte_code+6137>, 0x59527c <exec_byte_code+6204>, 0x5952a5
<exec_byte_code+6245>, 0x5952d0 <exec_byte_code+6288>, 0x5952fb
<exec_byte_code+6331>, 0x59532e <exec_byte_code+6382>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595359 <exec_byte_code+6425>, 0x595384
<exec_byte_code+6468>, 0x5953af <exec_byte_code+6511>, 0x5953da
<exec_byte_code+6554>, 0x595405 <exec_byte_code+6597>, 0x595430
<exec_byte_code+6640>, 0x593ec4 <exec_byte_code+1156>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595459 <exec_byte_code+6681>, 0x595496
<exec_byte_code+6742>, 0x5954bf <exec_byte_code+6783>, 0x5954e8
<exec_byte_code+6824>, 0x595521 <exec_byte_code+6881>, 0x59555a
<exec_byte_code+6938>, 0x595583 <exec_byte_code+6979>, 0x5955a8
<exec_byte_code+7016>, 0x5955e1 <exec_byte_code+7073>, 0x59561a
<exec_byte_code+7130>, 0x595653 <exec_byte_code+7187>, 0x59567e
<exec_byte_code+7230>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x5944bb
<exec_byte_code+2683>, 0x59424d <exec_byte_code+2061>, 0x593fee
<exec_byte_code+1454>, 0x594270 <exec_byte_code+2096>, 0x5942af
<exec_byte_code+2159>, 0x5942e8 <exec_byte_code+2216>, 0x595c9f
<exec_byte_code+8799>, 0x59449c <exec_byte_code+2652>, 0x59414f
<exec_byte_code+1807>, 0x5944fa <exec_byte_code+2746>, 0x594526
<exec_byte_code+2790>, 0x594593 <exec_byte_code+2899>, 0x5945bf
<exec_byte_code+2943>, 0x5946bb <exec_byte_code+3195>, 0x594707
<exec_byte_code+3271>, 0x594744 <exec_byte_code+3332>, 0x59478a
<exec_byte_code+3402>, 0x594229 <exec_byte_code+2025>, 0x5956a7
<exec_byte_code+7271>, 0x5956e4 <exec_byte_code+7332>, 0x59570d
<exec_byte_code+7373>, 0x595736 <exec_byte_code+7414>, 0x59575f
<exec_byte_code+7455>, 0x595788 <exec_byte_code+7496>, 0x5957c1
<exec_byte_code+7553>, 0x5957fa <exec_byte_code+7610>, 0x595833
<exec_byte_code+7667>, 0x59586c <exec_byte_code+7724>, 0x5958ed
<exec_byte_code+7853>, 0x595988 <exec_byte_code+8008>, 0x595926
<exec_byte_code+7910>, 0x59594f <exec_byte_code+7951>, 0x5959c1
<exec_byte_code+8065>, 0x5959fa <exec_byte_code+8122>, 0x595a32
<exec_byte_code+8178>, 0x595a6a <exec_byte_code+8234>, 0x59514e
<exec_byte_code+5902>, 0x595048 <exec_byte_code+5640>, 0x595a9d
<exec_byte_code+8285>, 0x595ae3 <exec_byte_code+8355>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x594321 <exec_byte_code+2273>, 0x5943c0
<exec_byte_code+2432>, 0x5943fa <exec_byte_code+2490>, 0x594434
<exec_byte_code+2548>, 0x594468 <exec_byte_code+2600>, 0x594ab2
<exec_byte_code+4210>, 0x594d66 <exec_byte_code+4902>, 0x5951b4
<exec_byte_code+6004>, 0x595bad <exec_byte_code+8557>, 0x595bee
<exec_byte_code+8622>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595c3b <exec_byte_code+8699>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78 <exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x593e78
<exec_byte_code+1080>, 0x595c6c <exec_byte_code+8748> <repeats 64
times>}
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        const_length = <optimized out>
        bytestr_length = <optimized out>
        vectorp = 0x944128 <pure+963208>
        quitcounter = 1 '\001'
        stack_items = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
        sa_must_free = <optimized out>
        stack_base = <optimized out>
        stack_lim = <optimized out>
        top = 0x7fffffffde38
        void_stack_lim = <optimized out>
        bytestr_data = <optimized out>
        pc = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        result = <optimized out>
#22 0x000000000055f587 in funcall_lambda (fun=140737488346736,
nargs=9716008, nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=0x5,
arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffe048)
    at eval.c:2948
        size = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
        syms_left = <optimized out>
        lexenv = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        optional = <optimized out>
        rest = <optimized out>
        previous_optional_or_rest = <optimized out>
#23 0x000000000055f84b in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffe040) at eval.c:2762
        fun = <optimized out>
        original_fun = 15168
        numargs = 1
        val = <optimized out>
#24 0x000000000055f9aa in call1 (fn=fn@entry=15168, arg1=<optimized
out>) at eval.c:2610
#25 0x00000000004fb5a8 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1487
        cmd = <optimized out>
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
        keybuf =
          {54, 4, 10024661, 0, 0, 5091936, 10024656, 160, 4, 13296515,
140737488347536, 5630911, 280, 320, 4, 223338299410, 0, 0,
472446402651, 0, 0, 120, 120, 0, 13299379, 4002, -1, 5629585, 5,
29280}
        i = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 51
        prev_buffer = 0x3420400
#26 0x000000000055ddbe in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x4fb190 <command_loop_1>,
handlers=handlers@entry=19680, hfun=hfun@entry=0x4f22e0 <cmd_error>)
at eval.c:1328
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x2c4fce0
#27 0x00000000004ececc in command_loop_2 (ignore=ignore@entry=0) at
keyboard.c:1115
        val = 12992933
#28 0x000000000055dd5c in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=47088,
func=func@entry=0x4eceb0 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=0) at
eval.c:1094
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x2c4fbc0
#29 0x00000000004ece89 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1094
#30 0x00000000004f1ee3 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:700
        val = <optimized out>
#31 0x00000000004f221b in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:771
        buffer = <optimized out>
#32 0x000000000041900c in main (argc=<optimized out>,
argv=0x7fffffffe408) at emacs.c:1688
        stack_bottom_variable = -1 '\377'
        do_initial_setlocale = <optimized out>
        dumping = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
        disable_aslr = <optimized out>
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 18446744073709551615}
        sockfd = -1