Subject: bug#25682: 25.1; font-lock: fontifying too slow in some modes on very long lines

From: Ryan B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 13:33:52 -0800

i occasionally have very long lines in some buffers, e.g. 10k-20k
characters. font-lock-mode often hangs for a long time (5-10s) when
fontifying these lines.

this has evidently been a known issue with font-lock-mode for a long time,
and inspired a number of optimizations and workarounds: jit-lock/lazy-lock
(formerly fast-lock), font-lock-maximum-decoration,
https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/SoLong , etc. they all work by deferring,
downgrading, or disabling fontification in certain buffers.

that's nice, but i'd ideally like to keep font-lock-mode on in buffers
where very long lines appear, and still prevent the hangs. i'm considering
adding an opt-in max line length to font-lock-mode, after which it would
stop fontifying or evaluating regexps. i'd love to hear feedback on whether
this makes sense!

here are steps that reproduce this, with gnu emacs 25.1.1 on mac os x:

1. put the single long line under the === below (18572 chars long) into a
file
2. run emacs -Q
3. type C-x C-f <filename> RET to open the file
4. type M-x compilation-mode RET

this consistently hangs emacs for 9-10s for me on modern hardware, a 2014
retina macbook pro.

===

[2017-02-10T07:35:45Z django.db.backends] DEBUG: (0.057) SELECT
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xx_xxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xx",
MAX("xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx") AS "xxxxxxxx_xx", COUNT(DISTINCT
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xx") AS "xxx_xxxxxxx",
MAX("xxxxxxx_xxxxxx"."xxxx_xx") AS "xxxxxx_xxxx_xx",
STRING_AGG("xxxxxxx_xxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxxxx", ' ') AS "xxx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxx_xxxx_xxxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxx_xx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxx_xxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxx_xxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxx_x3_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx1",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx1",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx2",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx", T11."xx", T11."xxxxxxxx",
T11."xxxx_xxxxx", T11."xx_xxxxxxxxx", T11."xxxxx",
T11."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxx", T11."xxxxxxx_xx", T11."xxxxx_xxxx",
T11."xxxx_xxxx", T11."xxxxxxxx", T11."xxxxxx", T11."xxxxx_xxxxxx",
T11."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx", T11."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
T11."xxxxxxx_xx_xxxxx", T11."xxx_xxx_xxx_xxxxxxxx", T11."xx_xxxxx",
T11."xxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxxxx", T11."xx_xxxxxx", T11."xx_xxxxx",
T11."xxxxxxx_xx", T11."xxxxxxx_xx", T11."xxxxxxx_xx",
T11."xxxx_xxxxx_xxxxxxx", T11."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxx", T12."xx",
T12."xxxxxxx_xx", T12."xxxxxxx_xx", T12."xxx", T12."xxxxx_xxxx",
T12."xxxx_xxxx", T12."xxxxx", T12."xxxxx_xxxxxx", T12."xxx_xxxxxx",
T12."xxxxxxx_xxxx", T12."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx", T12."xxxx", T12."xxxxx",
T12."xxxxxxx_xxxx1", T12."xxxxxxx", T12."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxx",
T12."xxxx_xx", T12."xxxxxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx_xxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxxxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxx_xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxx_xxxx" FROM "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx" LEFT OUTER
JOIN "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ON (
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx_xx" =
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx" ) LEFT OUTER JOIN
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ON ( "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xx" =
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxx_xx" ) LEFT OUTER JOIN
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx" ON ( "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xx" =
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx" ) LEFT OUTER JOIN
"xxxxxxx_xxxxxx" ON ( "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xx" =
"xxxxxxx_xxxxxx"."xx" ) LEFT OUTER JOIN
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ON (
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx" =
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx" ) LEFT OUTER JOIN
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ON (
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx" =
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx" ) LEFT OUTER JOIN
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ON (
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxxx_xx" =
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx" ) LEFT OUTER JOIN
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ON (
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xx" =
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx" ) LEFT OUTER JOIN "xxxxx_xxxxxxxxx" T11
ON ( "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xx_xx" = T11."xx" ) LEFT
OUTER JOIN "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" T12 ON ( T11."xx" =
T12."xxxx_xx" ) LEFT OUTER JOIN "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" ON (
T12."xx" = "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx" )
LEFT OUTER JOIN "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx" ON (
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx" = "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xx" ) WHERE (NOT
("xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx" = 'xxxxxxxxx') AND NOT
("xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx" <
'2015-04-20T00:00:00-07:00'::xxxxxxxxxxx) AND NOT
("xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx" IN ('xx', 'xx') AND
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx" IS NOT NULL)) GROUP BY
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xx_xxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx", "xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxx_xxxx_xxxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxx_xx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxx_xxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxx_xxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxx_x3_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx1",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx1",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx2",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx", T11."xx", T11."xxxxxxxx",
T11."xxxx_xxxxx", T11."xx_xxxxxxxxx", T11."xxxxx",
T11."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxx", T11."xxxxxxx_xx", T11."xxxxx_xxxx",
T11."xxxx_xxxx", T11."xxxxxxxx", T11."xxxxxx", T11."xxxxx_xxxxxx",
T11."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx", T11."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
T11."xxxxxxx_xx_xxxxx", T11."xxx_xxx_xxx_xxxxxxxx", T11."xx_xxxxx",
T11."xxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxxxx", T11."xx_xxxxxx", T11."xx_xxxxx",
T11."xxxxxxx_xx", T11."xxxxxxx_xx", T11."xxxxxxx_xx",
T11."xxxx_xxxxx_xxxxxxx", T11."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxx", T12."xx",
T12."xxxxxxx_xx", T12."xxxxxxx_xx", T12."xxx", T12."xxxxx_xxxx",
T12."xxxx_xxxx", T12."xxxxx", T12."xxxxx_xxxxxx", T12."xxx_xxxxxx",
T12."xxxxxxx_xxxx", T12."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx", T12."xxxx", T12."xxxxx",
T12."xxxxxxx_xxxx1", T12."xxxxxxx", T12."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxx",
T12."xxxx_xx", T12."xxxxxxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxx_xxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxx_xxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xxxxx_xxxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxx_xxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxxx_xxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxxxxxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxxxxx",
"xxx_xxxxxx_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxx_xxxxx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xxxxx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxxxxxxxx_xxxxx_xx", "xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xx_xxxx_xx",
"xxxxxxxx_xxxxxxxx"."xxx_xxx_xxxx"; xxxx=('xxxxxxxxx',
datetime.datetime(2015, 4, 20, 0, 0, tzinfo=<DstTzInfo
'America/Los_Angeles' PDT-1 day, 17:00:00 DST>), 'ff', 'qa')

===

In GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0, NS appkit-1404.47 Version
10.11.6 (Build 15G1004))
 of 2016-09-17 built on hell.PK5001Z
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.1/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.1 --without-x --with-xml2
 --without-dbus --without-gnutls --with-rsvg --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained'

Configured features:
JPEG RSVG NOTIFY ACL LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: JavaScript

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  rainbow-identifiers-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-subword-mode: t
  subword-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent messages:
Saving file /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/recentf...
Wrote /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/recentf
Desktop saved in ~/.emacs.d/
Saving file /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/recentf...
Wrote /Users/ryan/.emacs.d/recentf
Reverting buffer ‘recentf’.
next-line: End of buffer [2 times]
Mark set [5 times]
Saving file /tmp/*scratch*...
Wrote /tmp/*scratch*

Load-path shadows:
/Users/ryan/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.19/seq hides
/usr/local/Cellar/emacs/25.1/share/emacs/25.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail ibuf-ext man vc-annotate
log-view pcmpl-unix vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-cvs vc-rcs dabbrev
image-file dirtrack emacs-lock manoj-dark-theme ibuffer eieio-opt
find-func cus-edit rst fillcode cc-bytecomp make-mode filecache
tramp-cache conf-mode helm-command vc-svn helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
sql view json-mode json-reformat json-snatcher misearch multi-isearch
ido ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-menu ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-sas-d ess-sas-l
ess-sas-a ess-sta-d ess-sta-l make-regexp ess-sp6-d ess-dde ess-sp3-d
ess-julia julia-mode ess-r-d ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-roxy
essddr hideshow ess-help ess-r-package ess-s-l ess-site ess ess-inf
ess-tracebug ess-mode ess-noweb-mode ess-utils ess-generics cl
ess-custom ess-compat nxml-uchnm rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml
rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-glyph
nxml-enc xmltok php-mode derived speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
flymake cc-langs smerge-mode vc-dir ewoc vc vc-dispatcher winner
yaml-mode jka-compr helm-mode vc-git diff-mode rainbow-identifiers color
rainbow-delimiters helm-misc helm-files image-dired dired-x dired-aux
helm-buffers helm-elscreen helm-tags helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
helm-info bookmark pp helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-external
helm-net browse-url xml helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm-config
helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async helm edmacro kmacro helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib midnight autorevert filenotify desktop
frameset savehist paren redo+ delsel warnings grep cus-start cus-load
git-link dash-at-point recentf tree-widget wid-edit cap-words superword
subword jade-mode js imenu cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver shell pcomplete sh-script
executable sgml-mode go-mode url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap find-file
ffap etags xref project compile comint ansi-color css-mode smie
markdown-mode thingatpt noutline outline log-edit easy-mmode message
dired format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev mail-utils
gmm-utils mailheader ring pcvs-util add-log finder-inf gh-common
gh-profile url-parse auth-source gnus-util mm-util help-fns mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars rx s marshal cl-seq eieio-compat ht json map
dash eieio eieio-core cl-macs info package epg-config seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra help-mode easymenu cconv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib subr-x pcase advice server time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel ns-win
ucs-normalize term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice
loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 5126063 736652)
 (symbols 48 53998 0)
 (miscs 40 3720 24660)
 (strings 32 157538 77287)
 (string-bytes 1 5024002)
 (vectors 16 90573)
 (vector-slots 8 2240527 189813)
 (floats 8 946 1835)
 (intervals 56 1059644 6492)
 (buffers 976 638))

-- 
https://snarfed.org/