Subject: bug#25667: Status? store refs in ~/.config/xfce4

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 13:37:10 +0200

Hi Efraim,

On Tue, 05 May 2020 at 09:10, Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Mon, May 04, 2020 at 10:30:11PM +0200, Thomas Danckaert wrote:
>> I switched to gnome shortly after that, but I see Efraim has already
>> answered and the issue is still there.
>
> Looking at the list again, I think what happened was special care needs
> to be taken adding programs to the quick launch bar at the bottom of the
> screen. As for the background images, I'm guessing that each time xfce
> launches, if the references to the previous images are gone then it adds
> a new one. If that's the case then the background images are fixing
> themselves and the shortcuts face the same 'buyer beware' as any other
> shortcut created.

Thanks for the explanations.  I miss what is the next action to fix the
issue.  What could it be done?

Cheers,
simon