Subject: 23.0.91; vc-dir: (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil)

From: "AE/Fischer Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 11:29:34 +0100

*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste them here!
***

--------------------------------------------------------------
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil)
  ewoc-data(nil)
  vc-dir-node-directory(nil)
  vc-dir-update((("jars\\vfst\\stala\\stala_src.jar" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\data\\transformer\\DatenuebernahmeTest.java"
needs-update) ("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\base\\AbstractXmlTestBase.java"
needs-update) ("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\base\\mssql.properties"
unregistered) ("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\base\\oracle.properties"
unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\base\\ortsbuch-derby_test.properties"
unregistered) ("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\base\\stamt.properties"
unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\base\\sybase-integration.properties"
unregistered) ("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\base\\sybase.properties"
unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\base\\test_external.properties"
unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\EprActualFmTransformTest.ja
va" edited)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\mssql.properties"
unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\oracle.properties"
unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\ortsbuch-derby_test.propert
ies" unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\reg_from_ltChanges_aufl_tep
1_1_std_l_reg_vp_test1.xml" unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\stamt.properties"
unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\sybase-integration.properti
es" unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\sybase.properties"
unregistered) ("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\test.xml"
unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\fachtests\\test_external.properties"
unregistered) ("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\et"
needs-update) ("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\lt"
unregistered) ("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\{}"
unregistered)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\eh\\ehFromEpr_fm_test1.xml"
needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\eh\\fmEH_from_std_e_reg_all_
test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\eh\\fmEH_from_std_e_reg_all_
test2.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emChanges_nanfe_all_test
1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emChanges_nanme_all_test
1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emChanges_nbe_all_test1.
xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emChanges_nbf_all_test1.
xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emChanges_nhf_all_test1.
xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emChanges_nhm_all_test1.
xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emChanges_no_test1.xml"
needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emChanges_nrfna_all_test
1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emFromEpr_fm_test1.xml"
needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\emToEpr_reg_test1.xml"
needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nanfe
_all_1_std_e_reg_aufl_b_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nanfe
_all_1_std_e_reg_vh_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nanme
_all_1_std_e_reg_aufl_b_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nanme
_all_1_std_e_reg_vh_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nbe_a
ll_1_std_e_reg_aufl_b_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nbe_a
ll_1_std_e_reg_vh_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nbf_a
ll_1_std_e_reg_aufl_b_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nbf_a
ll_1_std_e_reg_vh_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nhf_a
ll_1_std_e_reg_aufl_b_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nhf_a
ll_1_std_e_reg_vh_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nhm_a
ll_1_std_e_reg_aufl_b_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_nhm_a
ll_1_std_e_reg_vh_test1.xml" needs-update)
("test\\de\\vfst\\epr\\converter\\testdata\\em\\reg_from_emChanges_no_1_
std_e_reg_aufl_b_test1.xml" needs-update) ...) #<buffer *vc-dir*>)
  #[(G31401 entries &optional more-to-come) "rJq  	J\" \n? '
--------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 23.0.91.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2009-02-27 on SOFT-MJASON
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4)'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: DEU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  global-auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> <help-echo> 
<help-echo> <help-echo> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Loading vc-cvs...done